*****Official Rangers vs Hearts Scottish Cup Final match thread*****

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ramsey should start based on how shite the other options are, that’s the only reason now.

or to redeem himself, that would be the only reason really if he’s up to it. I’d actually prefer to see Lowry etc.

Just now, Swagger said:

He just looks done - takes to the pitch and 15 min later looks like he’s played a full 90. 

Exactly, he has still to get up to fitness apparently, disgraceful lack of self pride and like his mate Bale couldn’t give a toss.

Should be a comfortable win, sad to say as far as the game goes personally I’m not feeling it. But and it’s a Big But we really need this trophy big time. Hopefully we end the cup drought the fans need this and deserve it.

I totally understand some fans not feeling upto this game right now, but hopefully by tomorrow morning you will.

The last time we won it was 2009, that's an incredible 13 years ago, only a year after the Manchester UEFA Final.

Plus 2016 final was a major major kick in the balls, especially with those spoon burning tramps at the end.

Tomorrow is a great chance to lay that particular ghost to rest.

As sore as Wednesday still is, I'm sure by tomorrow morning all bears will be right up for this, and let's turn Glasgow red white and blue once again. 

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Don’t want to see Ramsey again never mind tomorrow. Couldn’t even hit a penalty down the middle of the goal

Absolutely scandalous that a player of his technical ability wasn’t putting it in a corner, top or bottom. 

By sat we will all be up for it.

What a season it’s been who would be believe we got to a Euro final and lost it to a bloody penalty gutted  🙄

Love penalty shoot outs but not when us .

let’s lift the team and thank them for a amazing journey 💙🇬🇧