Stories from Seville

A.T.G

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I decided it would be easier to stay sober and drive from Malaga to Seville to avoid buses, trains and be able to look after the boys coz I knew it would be manic.

This is also what we done. Drive though was excellent seeing so many fellow bears on the road going in, and stopping at the services along the way and getting a sing song. Unbelievable trip 

11 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

This is also what we done. Drive though was excellent seeing so many fellow bears on the road going in, and stopping at the services along the way and getting a sing song. Unbelievable trip 

Way there was superb. We managed to get the Bluetooth working so had the party tunes on. Never felt heat like it

47 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Was anybody in the square with the really odd structure and there was a boy from Ulster who ended up playing the flute? Does anybody know him? He was a fucking hero! Got the whole square pumping, funny cunt! 

Thought you meant a de hercules, good friend mine had a flute there playing. Had the place bouncing also.

The same guys flute was discarded on entrance to the stadium, mull wicks n worth around 400 quid... 

Spanish wank robocops

Thats been all over Europe for the last 20 years!