*****The Official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread*****

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Stuart Lovell played for Hibs and Livi plus he used to be a regular on Setanta Sports when they had the Scottish rights 

Always thought Lovell talked sense. More intelligent, and fairer, than the average numpty pundit. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Souttar should only be a backup he should be used to this league and conditions but he’s not the answer in our defence 

Hopefully he just had a bad day

Fuck having him as backup when he was made to look poor today, he's not showed that he's good enough for this league even though he's played in it for years

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Sands has been decent since coming on. A lot of people have written him off but for me he's always quietly effective. Never too flashy but just a steady player. I think he'll play his part this season. 

He done far more defensively in his short time on the pitch today than souttar👍🏻

Normally I’m a wins a win kind of person but fucking hell that was dreadful for the most part.

Need to really shake that kind of performance out. A few players need to look at themselves in the mirror.

Tillman and Arfield made a huge difference coming on. Souttar looked as good as Jack Simpson.

First half was terrible to watch and got us back to a place weve been so many times before. Kamara slows things down and does not offer enough so i think he needs to sit on the bench. Barisic was annoying as usual, although did better in the 2nd half. Souttar had a nightmare, Colak didnt do much either, but i wont judge them after just one game.

Second half showed the spark that was missing and it could have been a bigger win. Taking 3 points off Livi at their ground is always tough and im glad that the team managed. Great subs my Gio - Arfield saved the day once again, Tilmann looks very good and Sands provided solid cover at defense. What was very important is that after we went 2-1 up, we kept possesion, player calmly and Mclaughlin was not bothered for the past 20 mins. Ps. Once again - thanks, Captain Tav! 

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

BTW, we desperately need to ban artificial pitches in the Premiership.

It's fucking embarrassing and has been for years now. 

Teams in L2 and juniors can maintain a fucking grass pitch, why can't a team in our supposed top league do it?  There are absolutely no excuses. 

Livi cannae even get the size of the fucking lines right!