Reality

J-Maestro

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We were absolutely shite last night with the completely wrong system.

Are we completely out of the tie though? No, if we can get a first half goal it opens up a lot and I’d take us over most teams over 120 mins if went to Extra Time.

It’s not over by a long shot. With 50000 bears behind the team we will do them at ibrox, we have to!! 

20 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Are we completely out of the tie though? No, if we can get a first half goal it opens up a lot and I’d take us over most teams over 120 mins if went to Extra Time.

Change of shape, sharpen up a bit, up the intensity, packed and loud ibrox it’s do-able.

We’ve beaten much better sides than this lot.

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They aren’t a great side and we definitely have a chance but if we do stumble past this side has to get its act together quickly.

GVB needs to find a way to get this side creating more chances or we are looking at a disappointing season. 

Colak is getting slaughtered and might turn out to be a dud but he had nothing to work with last night. We can’t continue this side to side play in the hope something will happen. That last night was disgusting 

The reality of our situation is that the manager is similar to his recent predecessors and has a reluctance to change his vision, this stubbornness is as was seen last night was hugely damaging , unfortunately I can't see him changing soon enough . There was a lot of low points last night but to see him sat on the bench looking lost really set my alarm bells ringing .

5 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

The reality of our situation is that the manager is similar to his recent predecessors and has a reluctance to change his vision, this stubbornness is as was seen last night was hugely damaging , unfortunately I can't see him changing soon enough . There was a lot of low points last night but to see him sat on the bench looking lost really set my alarm bells ringing .

Again we were shite last night but see the pish people come out with I don’t know if they actually watch us.

Gio is usually very very quick to change the shape and personnel as has been witnessed in countless games over the past 4 months or so.

stick to come dine with me or some shite 

I can understand the logic as it worked last year - play negative and take a slender loss or draw to Ibrox. It was the wrong decision here.

Felt that the problem was too many new players on at once who didn't know the system - Matondo for example didn't know what to do and kept getting in the way of Tav.

Honestly, Sands and Tillman were no replacement for Bassey and Aribo, we were missing that physicality badly if we were gonna try and grind a workable result