*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, RDB14 said:

Not really sure what to make of that.  The pen was a gift and their goalie had a howler for the third.  We can step up several levels imo.  

Borna assisted the pen and the third goal, maybe time to give him a bit of a break, there were much worse players than him out there tonight.

He's still got far too many errors in him to be the solution at LB hence us forking out for Yilmaz, but when we need attacking threat and creativity he can produce on his night. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Never gave us a chance scoring 3 goals tonight and how we managed it I will never know. They were as good as any of the Euro teams we played last year , tremendous win.

They were definitely not a bad team, by the way. They were unlucky not to win their league.. it really is a fucked up system they use.. makes the SPFL look amazing.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Subs weren't 1 at a time tho mate, he's a prick, should've been 3 max. 

Didn't realise that thought it was 30 seconds per sub!

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

YAAAASSSSSSS 

Get it right fucking up yees ya premature wanks. 

I'm feeling it. 

:crabflute:

Get the tractor out!

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Get it right up yees cuntfucks!!!!

Hope you speak like that in court after a conviction obviously adding your honour as an intro to the sentence...

We should never of needed to score two tonight. Need to start doing better when playing away in Europe. Great character from the team and we deserved to go through. 

can’t make my mind up if I thought the ref was good or shocking lol. Fair play to not sending sands off (thought it was a brilliant tackle) some of the passing was abysmal at times and we need to sharpen up. 

massive win and hope it will be the catalyst in driving us into the group stages 🇬🇧

Great result. Comes to show that the team is on the right path. McLaughlin was barely tested and was solid when called upon. Great game by Lawrence and Borna, very happy for Colak. Captain Tav showed once again engine like no other. Great result and even better that we get money from this. Some of us aged pretty well tonight. Mon the Gers! 

:alfie:

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

They were definitely not a bad team, by the way. They were unlucky not to win their league.. it really is a fucked up system they use.. makes the SPFL look amazing.

A thought over the two games they were as good as the best we played last year. That Lazare boy looks quality , noticed hes on loan to them.

Just now, KaiserJon said:

Didn't realise that thought it was 30 seconds per sub!

Get the tractor out!

Hope you speak like that in court after a conviction obviously adding your honour as an intro to the sentence...

Got a nice Kubota tractor I think I'll take out, it's bright orange. 

:lol: