The other mob

MisterC

Beloved manager leaving and being replaced by the snake that deserted them, arguably their best player leaving out of the blue, a midfielder who played 3/4s of their games retiring out the blue and this kit and the releasing of it with these hostage pictures.

Not gonna lie, good start. Hopefully it keeps going like 20/21.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Beloved manager leaving and being replaced by the snake that deserted them, arguably their best player leaving out of the blue, a midfielder who played 3/4s of their games retiring out the blue and this kit and the releasing of it with these hostage pictures.

Just need to hope their run of good recruitment runs out and they blow some cash while they’re at it

They’ll still feel brashly confident but let’s see how it goes

Fuckin hell just seen their new top. No just saying it because I hate the sight of any of their tops but that really is the worst top I've seen from them. I think it's the fucking lizard texture on the green hoops and how the hoops aren't straight. I think if the green hoops were flat/straight it'd not look as bad. Maybe over done it with the black stripes on the forearm but otherwise for a celtic top it's not that bad. Still looks like a clown wearing that rag.

11 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

Fuckin hell just seen their new top. No just saying it because I hate the sight of any of their tops but that really is the worst top I've seen from them. I think it's the fucking lizard texture on the green hoops and how the hoops aren't straight. I think if the green hoops were flat/straight it'd not look as bad. Maybe over done it with the black stripes on the forearm but otherwise for a celtic top it's not that bad. Still looks like a clown wearing that rag.

Cheers for that gok wan

12 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Other than the very elite every single player is going over there for that kind of money tbf.

Apparently not, but I agree that most will. I dont have any sympathy for people who are already millionaires sacrificing their careers and deciding to take blood money.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Apparently not, but I agree that most will. I dont have any sympathy for people who are already millionaires sacrificing their careers and deciding to take blood money.

Good for him if he has rejected it, but I take the story with a huge pinch of salt.

7 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Kubo is playing in the 4th placed team in La Liga and the Champions League and is linked to Napoli. How can you compare that to Jota? :lol:

He is an elite player.

Jota is definitely not a millionaire fyi.

8 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Who's retiring?