The other mob

MisterC

16 hours ago, left winger said:

Can’t say I ever listen to the cunt, but if Rodgers does say ‘good lad’ to male reporters, and there’s been no outcry over it, I don’t see the problem with ‘good girl’.

I think it has been blown out of proportion a bit too but fuck them , it couldn't have happened to a better prick and they are an organisation and fan base who thrive on faux offence when the chance arises so a bit of their own medicine

For what it's worth in today's society of words and phrases and how they could be interpreted and picked up wrong , on your point I would say a high up or senior male using "good girl" in the weird and patronising tone he did to a female colleague or client etc probably has a bit more historical baggage than good lad. Which has caused the controversy

Just now, cr3_bear said:

I think it has been blown out of proportion a bit too but fuck them , it couldn't have happened to a better prick and they are an organisation and fan base who thrive on faux offence when the chance arises so a bit of their own medicine

For what it's worth in today's society of words and how they could be interpreted and picked up wrong , on your point I would say a high up or senior male using "good girl" in the weird and patronising tone he did to a female colleague or client etc probably has a bit more historical baggage than good lad 

He’s only a slush puppy machine away tbh 🤣

12 minutes ago, Marco said:

"And the irony of it is, I shared with players not so long ago the story of Jessica Watson, the young woman of 16 years of age who travelled around the world solo on a boat - the documentary I watched was really inspiring. True Spirit it was called. I actually shared it with the players in terms the inspiration they can take of a woman of that age, what she's been through and everything else."

Wtf. Clement really has Rodgers sounding like Beale at this point. :lol:

He's sounding more like Pedro or Jose to me. Only thing he's missing is dogs barking at caravans or some shite 🤣

32 minutes ago, Marco said:

"And the irony of it is, I shared with players not so long ago the story of Jessica Watson, the young woman of 16 years of age who travelled around the world solo on a boat - the documentary I watched was really inspiring. True Spirit it was called. I actually shared it with the players in terms the inspiration they can take of a woman of that age, what she's been through and everything else."

Wtf. Clement really has Rodgers sounding like Beale at this point. :lol:

Add in "when the seagulls follow Jessica it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea"
He lost it writing their story :rofl:

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly think there's a chance he ends up in a hospital if we win the league.

SKY News Breaking Story:

@SkylineBlue sends death threats to St Brendan, The Messiah!

Your door will be getting chapped, if you’re not careful.

It’s all about controlling the narrative