General Transfer Talk

Broxi

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think we will end up paying £7-8m for the striker we need so €10m sounds about right.

I’m sure you have more knowledge about the club’s transfer budget than I do but would stun me if we spent that amount of money. Mind you, didn’t think we’d spend the money we did on Davies and Ridvan

4 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

I’m sure you have more knowledge about the club’s transfer budget than I do but would stun me if we spent that amount of money. Mind you, didn’t think we’d spend the money we did on Davies and Ridvan

I have no knowledge :lol: 

Think our total spending will be north of £20m with whatever we can recover in players sales.

2 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Some of the fan media have hinted towards that we might have one big signing in the attack. Maybe not as high as €10M but perhaps not far off it. That is obviously with simple conversion figures which aren't always the most accurate (€10M at the moment is roughly £8.61M)

Why don’t we train the fuck outa sakala? One to one tuition all summer. Drilling the boy day and night.  He might then hit the bar or even the goals. 
make the coaching staff earn their crust and save us forking out for a striker 

Simple ideas are usually the best

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why don’t we train the fuck outa sakala? One to one tuition all summer. Drilling the boy day and night.  He might then hit the bar or even the goals. 

Aye that’s about as simple as it gets. 

7 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Not for the right player it isn’t. 

We’re finished as a big club if it is.

In terms of transfers we are not on the big club scale.

Last time we paid that money was for Tore Andre Flo and some fans on here aren't old enough to remember him.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Should have done that with Kent.

31 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Any chance we could get a second coach in for Matondo?

3 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Hahahahahaha