Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

Some of the things he’s said are basically the same as previous managers have at the beginning but through time we learned we won’t be playing the open expansive attacking football with young players stepping up to the first team as promised. It knocks the optimism out of you.

Clement has a different aura about him.

He’s managed to convince me he can actually live up to his words given time.

16 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Some of the things he’s said are basically the same as previous managers have at the beginning but through time we learned we won’t be playing the open expansive attacking football with young players stepping up to the first team as promised. It knocks the optimism out of you.

Clement has a different aura about him.

He’s managed to convince me he can actually live up to his words given time.

Actions not words 

42 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Actions not words 

True - burned too many times to trust in pressers, not expecting instant results but Clement has clearly laid out areas of improvement that he will focus on (physicality, fitness etc).  Those will be where we make out judgements imo.

He talks so well but we've seen it all before. I'm all aboard with Philippe. The last few seasons have been fucking horrendous but by the law of averages we surely must have a manager now that can win us things again. We will all be behind him 100% and can only hope and pray he can deliver. The league cup in the trophy room before Christmas might be significantly huge for his tenure!

Watching behind the scenes on RTV ,you see how many details and how big a draw it is to come here, you can see his eyes light up as he does a tour and meets staff, You just know you have a arrived at not just a huge club but an actual institution that you wont find anywhere else. A proper football club a once in a lifetime opportunity. I think he knows already how big a step this is for him and I think he will be  the catapult for us.

No waffle,no bullshit he just talks firm basics and he has a real plan and its all about winning . 

Seatbelt on this is going to be one hell of a ride

4 hours ago, The Archer said:

Watching behind the scenes on RTV ,you see how many details and how big a draw it is to come here, you can see his eyes light up as he does a tour and meets staff, You just know you have a arrived at not just a huge club but an actual institution that you wont find anywhere else. A proper football club a once in a lifetime opportunity. I think he knows already how big a step this is for him and I think he will be  the catapult for us.

No waffle,no bullshit he just talks firm basics and he has a real plan and its all about winning . 

Seatbelt on this is going to be one hell of a ride

Makes it even worse that we gave the job to a dud like Beale , it’s like giving a tramp the keys to a Rolls Royce 

8 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

He speaks with real clarity, which Beale never did and Gio was too guarded to do so. 

That should help us short term, as the players will have clear and concise instructions about what they need to do

Mate i feel like a wean at Christmas right now :lol: