Site announcement

RangersMedia

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Horrendous news

Feel like I’ve known Ben years without ever having actually met him. Right back to the msn days on here when we were 16 years old 

RIP mate x

Sure he was one of the first guys I properly interacted with back in that daft phase where a bunch of us in the OT would jump into random JustinTV channels chatting shit and getting cunts to write Rangers related stuff. :lol: 

Will remember those all the more fondly now.

I’m not a frequent poster although I’m on this site several times a day. Never knew Ben personally only through RM. came across as a an intelligent, caring guy with a good sense of humour. Will be sadly missed. Thoughts with his friends and family.

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

As an immediate act, a few of us were going to send flowers to his parent’s house today with a note of condolence - having slept on it, I’m going to do it on behalf of the whole forum

We can discuss @RFC55s idea about a fundraiser as a team and post back - I’ll speak to the family too and ask if there’s anything specific they’d want us to do 

absolutely on my arse with a huge vet bill but £5 here for the pot - whether it be a rangers brick, donation to a charity or whatever. post a paypal link or something when you decide what to do and donation will be made.