Site announcement

RangersMedia

37 minutes ago, ROSSM1 said:

I'am absolutely cut up & devastated and no words can describe how I am feeling right now. Ben was my lifelong best friend, we have been through everything together - he was a brother to me. I have more memories with him than I do anybody else, from going to Ibrox together every second week and thousands more - memories I will now cherish for the rest of my life.

Reading the posts in this thread, people who did & did not know him personally sharing their kind words, its the only thing that has made me smile in the last 48hrs. He was a great guy and one of a kind and that goes to show.

Sleep easy my mate, I'll always miss you ❤️

So sorry for your loss mate

47 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I know a few folk on this forum are into fitness for their mental health. I ran a 10k in the summer raising money for Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland following my Dad's stroke and I'd be happy to link up with other members to do a 10k as an RM team and raise money for mental health charities. It could help people with a focus and camaraderie throughout the winter and it raises money for a good cause, in memory of a good guy. Maybe I'm talking shite. I duno. I just feel like something positive has to happen.

I've been looking to get back running after illness, used to run 10k's and what better reason than this.

Sign me up mate. 💙

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I've been looking to get back running after illness, used to run 10k's and what better reason than this.

Sign me up mate. 💙

We can arrange a private chat for anyone who wants to do it, pick a race a few months away to give some training time, and then train individually and maybe arrange some training runs together over winter?

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

We can arrange a private chat for anyone who wants to do it, pick a race a few months away to give some training time, and then train individually and maybe arrange some training runs together over winter?

That sounds good to me. I'll need the time to get back up to speed 👍