If we win our 2 games in hand.......

The Blue

After the sheep game I was quite sure we were in for an absolute long season even though celtic were shown to be horrifically poor. NOW with the Belgian Braniac in charge,  we have clawed back an 11 point deficit and in my opinion are on clear course to win the league. What a difference a month makes. 

2 minutes ago, DTWSSTKS said:

After the sheep game I was quite sure we were in for an absolute long season even though celtic were shown to be horrifically poor. NOW with the Belgian Braniac in charge,  we have clawed back an 11 point deficit and in my opinion are on clear course to win the league. What a difference a month makes. 

I wish i was this confident.

A clear course to win the league is a bit much. We need to just focus on game to game particularly as its going to be a fucker of a schedule in terms of games coming 

7 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I wish i was this confident.

A clear course to win the league is a bit much. We need to just focus on game to game particularly as its going to be a fucker of a schedule in terms of games coming 

It's of course a madssssive task and a load of football to go but the path is clear. It is now in our own hands, that's probably a better way of saying it.  We have the momentum, the problem is we will likely drop ridiculous points, they,  as today and last week have shown,  will too but we have a massive opportunity here.

Apparently there was arguments and abuse to the board/Manger before they game was over, they will create a toxic environment for thier own players I'd we can just put enough pressure on them.

Also just get Shakland in ASAP, he will score the goals we need against all the other teams in the league.

10 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Apparently there was arguments and abuse to the board/Manger before they game was over, they will create a toxic environment for thier own players I'd we can just put enough pressure on them.

Also just get Shakland in ASAP, he will score the goals we need against all the other teams in the league.

It won't be cheap to get him. Hearts saying it will take an exceptional offer in January. 

Be well worth it but if he bangs in goals that take us to 56.