We Needed This

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Watching all the wee yins coming back on the bus all buzzing to fuck and fist bumping everyone, I've seen it so many times but they haven't, fucking fantastic stuff and a week we couldn't see coming except mystic @born a blue nose

Thats what it's all about. 

Love this football club

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The team should absolutely be focussed on enjoying this. Savour this. The players in the squad who haven't won a major trophy need to drink this in and remember that feeling when they need to dig deep in future games. They can focus on ST Johnstone tomorrow.

Obviously I was taking about from tomorrow mate lol 

Thry should enjoy their night like us but back to business tomorrow. This cup means nothing if we don’t build on it. One game at a time so all focus on midweek..
we can continue celebrating and dreaming. Lol 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Obviously I was taking about from tomorrow mate lol 

Thry should enjoy their night like us but back to business tomorrow this cup means nothing if we don’t build on it. 
we can continue celebrating and dreaming. Lol 

Aye was no criticism of your post mate. Thought it might have read that way when I posted it but not meant. 👍

How's your boy getting on at the boxing mate?

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye was no criticism of your post mate. Thought it might have read that way when I posted it but not meant. 👍

How's your boy getting on at the boxing mate?

Injured just now mate hopefully back in action early next year. 

Fight last week was cancelled due to back injury so a disappointing end to the year 

Absolutely buzzing for the young bears.

My Sons 13 and this isnt the norm for him so its special.

The board have to back us in Jan.

This feels like a turning point, 55 should have been it but we failed to back the manager.

Let's get behind Big Phil and change the tide.

What a fucking Glorious week!

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Injured just now mate hopefully back in action early next year. 

Fight last week was cancelled due to back injury so a disappointing end to the year 

Injuries can't be helped mate but as long as he still has the hunger. You can have all the talent in the world but when you lose the hunger the talent matters not a jot.

Hope he and Rangers have a successful 2024.

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

This feels like a turning point, 55 should have been it but we failed to back the manager.

That bit actually blows my mind. I grew up under the Murray years and didn't really know what an unsuccessful Rangers team was. I genuinely remember my dad telling me when I was about 14 that we wouldn't always win the league all the time and that these things swing one way and the other. Couldn't understand that at the time but how right he was and here we are. Hopefully this is now our spell at winning again and your boy has many more of these days ahead in recent future.

Was at 2011 final v them great result..shud ov won the recent final with Gerrard too..so one sided.

davis and jelavic eventually gettin the winner back then..but as the post said "we Needed this" is spot on and we can look ahead to what feels a great stable period like old days ahead with this guy in charge.

Having watched us in the 90's where it was the norm that we won trophies and League titles i have to say i was nervous yesterday at points and i am very glad we did it.   

For the themselves and for the fan base it needed to happen our trophy record in the past 10 years has been terrible so lets hope no we have the right guy at the helm and can instil the winning mentality we need. 

2 minutes ago, fin8577 said:

Having watched us in the 90's where it was the norm that we won trophies and League titles i have to say i was nervous yesterday at points and i am very glad we did it.   

For the themselves and for the fan base it needed to happen our trophy record in the past 10 years has been terrible so lets hope no we have the right guy at the helm and can instil the winning mentality we need. 

Can people stop going on about the last 10 year, 6 or so is fine but what were we realistically to win in the 3rd and 2nd division. Ffs

13 hours ago, Number5 said:

That’s the most important thing - younger supporters seeing success after so many shit years

Said the same to my two boys last night - I’ve been lucky enough to see the better years - wins like yesterday mean so much to them 

1 hour ago, DeanMK said:

Feels like we're on the trajectory we should have been on after winning 55. Hopefully push on now and bring more silverware back home. Been a long time coming. Trust Clement to get it right.

First time in a long time I think we've got a proper manager in place in Clement. 

Hopefully mistakes made after 55 will be learned by the board. 

We need to strengthen properly next window and give Clement the tools he needs.

22 hours ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Can’t help get the feeling, after this amazing week, that we have finally turned a corner. 

Here is hoping. However, been here too many times in the past to take anything for granted. Shite teams with 100th of our wage bill still haunt me to this day. Particularly Motherwell (Christian Dailly in midfield season) and of course Killie (for 10IAR). 

Just hoping this corner we might have turned, turns up a one way street similar to Alex McLeish's team.