Rangers Christmas gifts

Madina

3 hours ago, Madina said:

Still awake at this time trying to figure out where to start with that damn "Lego". If anyone could PM me any help with it, that's better to understand than the instructions then I'd be eternally grateful 🤣

Whatever you do don't let Scott Brown near it.

22 hours ago, Madina said:

I got a desktop calendar and my mum thought she was doing me a good turn by getting me the BRXLZ Ibrox. As soon as I opened it I knew there wasn't a hope in hell I'd be able to build it. Hopefully someone can build it up for me 🤣

What "famous" gifts did Santa bring you? 

17035057338374276422430563302101.jpg

You lucky thing! Been after that Ibrox model for ages. Only ones i keep seeing are old trafford and anfield.

I got the Sam Lammers Bread Maker

So far all the bread has been half-baked, iv tried a variety of recipes but none seem to be working, the pic on the box looked great and i had seen a few YouTube videos that also looked very good. To be honest i really dont think it will work going forward to will probably re-gift it to my Uncle Mick down in Sunderland in the new year

:craphead:

Every year my mum has always bought me two annuals at Christmas to go along with whatever else she's got.

The Guinness world book of records and the Rangers annual.

Got my Rangers annual this year, no Guinness World Records 2024 tho! Slightly gutted tbh.

Btw be careful with the Lego Ibrox, someone had nearly finished, realised they'd been using the wrong shade of grey bricks and had to basically fully restart 😂 heard it's a nightmare.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You lucky thing! Been after that Ibrox model for ages. Only ones i keep seeing are old trafford and anfield.

The Buchanan St store is where my mum got it, but the Ayr store had loads as well. Might send you mine as it's a pain 😂