10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Agree with Shearer btw; that's a penalty every fucking day. Armstrong has a right to shield the ball which is what he's doing then Orban flies through him.

Not sure how you can possibly see that tbh. He (bizarrely) checks his run, flings his arm back at Orban, grabs his shirt and pulls him down. 

https://x.com/BFCbennett/status/1804985155616141470?t=NS3pXK4qJyNmu5YU8i5KKw&s=19

If a foul had been given against Armstrong I'd say it's soft, but it's certainly not a foul on him.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Side point, this is probably part of Scotland's problem.20240623_2118512.thumb.jpg.ad7ecaec95ba631c5e785c655244642c.jpg

I think it's more the fact we're a population of 5 million who have one the wettest and dullest climates in the world. We simply don't have an outdoor culture and definitely dont have a climate that encourages it. Many in Scotland spend most of the year hiding from the weather.

Living/working in France in my early 20s really opened my eyes to this.

3 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

Country of our size unless you have a generational world class player or two we are not going to get beyond the groups. Although I think the injuries going into the tournament didn’t help. We don’t have enough depth. Players like Lewis Ferguson and Hickey would have really improved that starting 11. 

Denmark have almost the same population as Scotland.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Can't believe people are making a case against this being a penalty. If that was for Rangers we would all be screaming for it. 

He pulled the defender over, don’t know what the defender was supposed to do chasing the ball

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have absolutely fuck all in common with any of the Scotland support these days..... absolutely fuck all.

I can’t ever hate the team but I find it really hard to get behind us properly when I know how much 99% of the supporters hate us and everything we stand for.