Overreactionary nonsense

Bluepeter9

5 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

Get to fuck, seriously just get to absolute fuck 

My missus hit the nail on the head last night after I got in she said why is it every time you come home from watching rangers you say they were shite.... I've tried my best to back warburton because I genuinely do like him but he's proving time and time again he isn't capable of playing against "better" teams let's be honest it's not as if we are beating Ross county and Motherwell 4-5 nil we're scraping 1-0 2-1's it's a fucking joke team 

20 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

Do you seriously believe we could challenge the bead rattlers one day with Warburton in charge?

Need a boss with an iron fist , team is far to soft.  Sorry gaffer I'll try harder next game I'll dig in I'll pick up better I'll learn to shoot bla bla black . Weir as well looks soft , there is no fear under our management , not that you should be going to work but enough is enough

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Love the way the odd member makes these threads like it's a one off game :lol: 

he says over-reactionary I say head in the sand muppet. 

See sometimes mate I do think OTT threads are made after some defeats. But honestly when the fuck does the op want us to worry? 

I've not done the maths yet but I think it's possible tarriers can won the league at Home to us should we drop any more points. Don't even fancy working it out TBH