Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

26 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Check the list of who will be there.  How is it poorly organised it's only a charity football match.

Cos it has been.

Why are there 3 random actors there? If it's a celebrity match that's fine get more involved not just the ones that are playing.

Make it bigger. Could easily have been British XI v Rest of the World XI or something.

Not saying it's not a good cause but doesn't seem like there's been 100% effort put in to it.

Rangers do support a great charity in The Glasgow City Mission. They work with societies forgotten people -- the prostitutes, the addicts, the alcoholics, the folk that the world doesn't want to know. A terrific organisation who are not scared to get their sleeves rolled up and hands dirty with a bit of Practical Christianity. They don't just talk the talk.

15 minutes ago, lewisrfc93 said:

looking at the website it looks as if they have shut the top tiers on all 4 stands, anyone know if this is the case?

The rear of the Govan and Broomy were open for tickets on the website, but sales were so poor that they were taken down to try to fill the lower tiers. If you wanted to activate your ST in the Govan rear or the Broomy rear, or probably even the Copland rear, I suspect you could by contacting the TO,. The CD will probably be closed, though.

The CD and Copland Rear have never been available on the website, although I'd expect the Copland rear o be pay at the gate.

Just now, Inigo said:

The rear of the Govan and Broomy were open for tickets on the website, but sales were so poor that they were taken down to try to fill the lower tiers. If you wanted to activate your ST in the Govan rear or the Broomy rear, or probably even the Copland rear, I suspect you could by contacting the TO,. The CD will be closed, though.

The CD and Copland Rear have never been available on the website, although I'd expect the Copland to be pay at the gate.

cheers. ive already bought my season ticket seats in the broomloan rear. was just wondering if they were going to move already bought tickets i these areas.