Are the facts pointing towards a real vendetta against The Rangers

backup

Coincidence or vendetta.  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Are the contentious decisions awarded against us coincidence or vendetta.

19 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's more than coincidence.

It's more than inept.

I'd accept it's not conspiratorial with refs sitting huddled (pun intended) working out how to punish us more weekly. But whether it's subconscious or whatever there's bias.

So vendetta probably best matches my views from the options listed.

with you on that one :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I genuinely think that there is a real problem in us getting fair treatment.

The problem stems from just how much we are hated by everyone else in this fucking country.

No matter how bad a call is against us, through social media or phone-ins, there will be more input defending the decision than saying we were hard done by.

When a decision goes against celtic, or indeed anyone playing against us, phone lines get bombarded, social media explodes, the referees life gets ripped apart.

I think these consequences play into the minds of the refs, subconsciously at least, so they are far quicker to give a decision against us or avoid giving one to our opposition. 

Sums it up for me

2 minutes ago, RobertN said:

We need to rise above it not get sucked in like morelos did

don' blame the wee man well in but that is what they want

laugh in there faces after we beat them this is revenge

Quiet dignity ?

8 minutes ago, RobertN said:

We need to rise above it not get sucked in like morelos did

don' blame the wee man well in but that is what they want

laugh in there faces after we beat them this is revenge

That's what we have always done and it's getting out of control so it's time to start questioning every bad decision.

Also with the so called vodka bottle thrown into The Aberdeen end nearly hitting a kid .

If this is true then it was stupid but if this was an Aberdeen fan using this as a way at getting at our supporters .

Then what was  the security doing before and during the game why has this not been looked at.

There isn't a level playing field and hasn't been one for a while now. It's been too one sided. It's an ongoing vendetta. 

If it's against us a dodgy decision, it's met with fierce defence and claims of paranoia on our part. 

And on the flip side of the coin if we get a dodgy decision in our favour,  furious calls via media platforms for actions to be taken.

We must now question every dodgy descion and demand explanation and actions from the SFA. We have to be relentless otherwise I see more of the same.

Gerrard speaking out yesterday is a start and his profile attracting media attention from outside the Scottish media will help our cause. 

I dont buy into this.  Didnt buy into the Tim paranoia either.

Moaning about the red card doesnt help the argument.  It was a clear kick at another player off the ball.  That's a red.  Stick to the real bad decisions not just the ones we don't like.

23 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Imagine If that ref performance yesterday had been against celtic up at pittodrie.

Whole debate in a nutshell mate. ??

There would be page after page written and phone in’s on meltdown, the Ref would be it from all angles. 

And we wonder why we get the decisions we do. 

14 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

I dont buy into this.  Didnt buy into the Tim paranoia either.

Moaning about the red card doesnt help the argument.  It was a clear kick at another player off the ball.  That's a red.  Stick to the real bad decisions not just the ones we don't like.

Always one isn’t there.