Shagger.

Bakbear

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Get a life..

fuck you ya wee cock sucking cunt, you can be a sensitive wee soulĀ and forgive those cunts, i'll stick to remembering what they did which will always be their legacy.Ā 

1 minute ago, toolongawake said:

Is it just because of the shite we've had between the sticks since, or has he come back twice the keeper he was before?

I think a bit of both to be honest mate. That was an outstanding performance. Wes isnā€™t that bad at all but Shagger is on a different level to many keepers at the moment.Ā 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Worldie

Ā 

Fucking great save.... I am on record saying i didn't want him back, I was wrong, I still wish he hadn't left the way he did but by fuck i am glad he is back. Night and day from what we have had between the sticks the last 6 years

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Fucking great save.... I am on record saying i didn't want him back, I was wrong, I still wish he hadn't left the way he did but by fuck i am glad he is back. Night and day from what we have had between the sticks the last 6 years

Didn't want him back either but as you said the difference is night and day

He'll win us games this yearĀ 

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

Amazing save on the Mohawks header. If being picky, I think his distribution could be better.

Pretty sure Wes would be getting dogs abuse for some of the kicking.

Not a single fuck can I give. He is a great shot stopper and commands his box and gives his defenders confidence. Never really wanted my keepers to be ballers. Just want them keeping the ball out the net

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Not a single fuck can I give. He is a great shot stopper and commands his box and gives his defenders confidence. Never really wanted my keepers to be ballers. Just want them keeping the ball out the net

Like I say mate, if I was to be picky. But youre probably right, now is not the time to be picky ..... it's time to reflect onĀ an outstanding backs to the wall performance.