Remain Calm

BridgeIsBlue

Game was there for the taking we were by far and away the better side for the majority of the game, refereeing decisions cost us once again it I'm so disappointed that we're 1 point behind a side who we're lightyears behind. 

Out of all the 11 tonight there's not one player I can criticise, we're all disappointed but I will say it time and time again, the goal at the end of December was to remain in contention and we're still in there. 

No Surrender. 

Game was there for the taking we were by far and away the better side for the majority of the game, refereeing decisions cost us once again it I'm so disappointed that we're 1 point behind a side who we're lightyears behind. 

Out of all the 11 tonight there's not one player I can criticise, we're all disappointed but I will say it time and time again, the goal at the end of December was to remain in contention and we're still in there. 

No Surrender. 

I think a couple additions in January and we will be about there. The manager got it spot on in terms of tactics today and it's been the players finishing that has let us down. The positive signs are there but we need someone who can come off the bench and change the game. Like I say we are 2 or 3 signings away IMO. A creative midfielder and another striker are a must. 

Obviously tonight seems like 2 points dropped but we need to wait and see how many points from these 4 games we end up with at 3pm on the 29th. If we play like we did tonight but take some of our chances then it could very well be 10 points and that would be a great haul. 

Most comfortable we have looked at ER in a good few year completely dominated the match. We just need to get through these next few games still in touch and get what we are lacking in Jan.  1 or 2 players away from winning this league..

Davis and Solanke or defoe and we can do it 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Your trigger finger needs calmed mate 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've broke the fucking forum mate.

DGAFTBQHY. 

Game was won before half time when he had control of the game, we don’t have the quality to bury teams going forward but we all knew that before the game. 

Lots of positives to take from tonight no matter how sore it feels. 

I was going fucking apocalyptic at the end of that game but having had time to calm down now, I think we played very very well, ok we never scored and that cheating bastard Thomson, but if we keep that up we will win the rest of the games before the winter break imo. 

23 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No Surrender. 

You are the one posting multiple threads

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

DGAFTBQHY. 

Game was won before half time when he had control of the game, we don’t have the quality to bury teams going forward but we all knew that before the game. 

Lots of positives to take from tonight no matter how sore it feels. 

Depends how we do in the next game for me mate 

All well and good performing like that against a team that opens up but St Johnstone will be sitting in

Long term I’m not worried at all after that performance, players were excellent and on another day could have been 3 or 4 and when was the last time we could say that about an away game at Hibs. For too long we’ve gone there looking second best to every ball, tonight wasn’t the result we wanted but we clearly showed who the better team is.

Were a young side with a young manager, we are only going to get better and whilst inconsistency may get the better of us this year, we know full well we’re on the right path.