Morelos apology

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Games against them are a cauldron of hate,  it's really easy to get caught up in the madness, plenty players before him have, and plenty more will.

Yes, but not repeatedly, not even against them, and even against them, imagine allowing Brown to continually make a cunt out of the players, fucking Brown like!!!

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually don't hold too much against him for yesterday tbh

I thought during the time he was on he was very quiet and I don't feel we missed him at all second half 

Had it been a 5 or 6 job after it then it would be a different story, his teammates pulled him out of a bigger hole for the performance 2nd half.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Yes, but not repeatedly, not even against them, and even against them, imagine allowing Brown to continually make a cunt out of the players, fucking Brown like!!!

Brown managed to make a cunt out of him, kent, and halliday.  His antics caused every one of them to react.

Just now, Smile said:

A bit like we have had all season from various players always saying next time we won't let you down. How can we trust him in games now? 

He's ended his own career here with his petulance.

disagree, he will play as soon as his ban is up, and if we don't get a good enough offer for him, he will stay and he will play next season.

I think we will get a good bi and he will be away, but if we don't, he will stay and play.