Group Stage Emails Out Tonight.

ForeverAndEver

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I really feel for fans who have one, two or three ticket packages to pay for at this time, it is hellish that many good fans might not manage to get to these games.

It is things like this that highlight the fact we need more dialogue between the Club and fans to try and sort things like this out out. As a few have said surely these payments could be staggered when two of the games are in Nov and Dec. 

If only we had a pro-active SLO....

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If only we had a pro-active SLO....

I think it needs more than that S, he has no power even if he wanted to try and use it, and no way is he going to rock any boats IMO. 

I think it is time for some kind of fans group to get together (leaders of RSCs would be a good start) and try and put a case to the board that this kind of thoughtless decisions like we have with this payments is wrong and how it puts good hard working fans/families in a terrible difficult situation.

After typing that I also know it is very unlikely to happen, but  wish it would. :happy:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I think it needs more than that S, he has no power even if he wanted to try and use it, and no way is he going to rock any boats IMO. 

I think it is time for some kind of fans group to get together (leaders of RSCs would be a good start) and try and put a case to the board that this kind of thoughtless decisions like we have with this payments is wrong and how it puts good hard working fans/families in a terrible difficult situation.

After typing that I also know it is very unlikely to happen, but  wish it would. :happy:

Someone like you actually

I honestly do see why the club have always done the 3 match package as opposed to individual games. If we lost our first 3 games or so, the uptake for the last home game would be very poor, so we lose out on guaranteed income.

The timing issue is a joke though. We knew our fixtures on 30th August that our first home game was 20 days later.

No reason at all why we could not have had emails on Saturday telling us money would be coming off on the 13th for instance.

This gives people almost 2 weeks to try and sort finances out. The one or two day notice thing is a joke and seriously needs looked at. 

36 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

I’ve got 4.

£510 was taken yesterday and £444 will be taken on Thursday it seems. 

Fuckin ridiculous. And before anyone comments I’m not complaining about the prices purely the timing...

It is a very difficult time for many mate, and the Club need to be told that not all fans can cope with the situation. It would not be very difficult to stagger these payments with such a time before the 2 & 3 games. 

8 hours ago, mearns loyal said:

I’ve got 4.

£510 was taken yesterday and £444 will be taken on Thursday it seems. 

Fuckin ridiculous. And before anyone comments I’m not complaining about the prices purely the timing...

Was the £510 just for your 4th instalment of season tickets mate? Mine hasn’t been taken yet.

The simple fact is the club really don’t give a flying Fuck about the fans in the slightest. All we are is a customer to them. A customer they wanty bleed all the money out of us as fast as they can.

as a season ticket holder now we have no perks. No free first cup game that we used to get.  Not even a friendly free.