them

MisterC

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Aberdeen have scored 2 goals in 8 games.

Truly awful team and then take into account  their record against them.

Aye but if they get rid of Derek like you alluded to earlier they might just get a new manager bounce, Probably wishful thinking on part tbf but here’s hoping anyway 👍

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Aye but if they get rid of Derek like you alluded to earlier they might just get a new manager bounce, Probably wishful thinking on part tbf but here’s hoping anyway 👍

Fancy them to drop points at St Johnstone next week and possibly St Mirren.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aberdeen have scored 2 goals in 8 games.

Truly awful team and then take into account  their record against them.

I'm no arguing that Aberdeen are a good team. I think that at least one of them or St Mirren or St Johnstone will take points off of them because the way the three of them set up.

In the last 4 games where Aberdeen haven't scored they've also averaged about 59% possession which they aren't going to attempt to get against celtic. Backs against the walls, sitting deep and hitting on the counter will suit them and handicap celtic, the same way the two other teams will set up.

They aren't a good team but they have as much chance as St Mirren and St Johnstone of picking up points against them.

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think Mcinnes will go this week, mate.

I think youre right,  after losing to livi midweek he had to get a result today. They arent even treading water and staying 3rd anymore, they are actually going backwards. Fair chance they wont even come 4th now. They surely wont accept this much longer, as well as poor results they are rotten to watch. Some combination.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Has been for us, we have played our best football there the past two visits. 

We will beat them 

Based on current form and the matchups over the last couple of years, I honestly think the two games against them should be our most straightforward. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Has been for us, we have played our best football there the past two visits. 

We will beat them 

I agree, actually think we've played better there than what we have at Ibrox against them recently. As long as Gerrard doesn't set out to counter attack which he seemed to do in the last game against them. 

High press and on the front foot. Every team that does that to them, they can't cope. St Mirren and Livi done it, and they didn't know what to do.