them

MisterC

24 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

UEFA have a process where other experience can be recognised in lieu of the required qualifications.

Just seen on ssn that it's "recognition of competence procedure"
But!! still hope it takes a few weeks then an isolation period after he lands.

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Moyes isn’t leaving West Ham after the best season they have had in yonks. Plus he’s just signed a new 3 year deal.

Wasn’t there stories yesterday after the news that Ancelotti was away that Moyes hasn’t actually signed the extension yet? Still be pretty shitty to renege on it though

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Following on from saying I spotted Lawell in St Andrews on Saturday. Also spotted Davie Moyes, on his own, on Sunday. Does 2 plus 2 equal 4 or 5 here?

Lawwell pretty much always takes a family holiday to St Andrews after the season is finished. See him about quite a bit over the years there.

Add to that he ain't an employee of the tarriers anymore since Tuesday.

Moyes likes St Andrews for preseason training.

Thats about it.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Why after 2 decades doesn't he have his badges. He needs a seat in that special area of the dump for sure 

Also if they've had their eye on him for months did nobody spot this issue until a few days ago?

12 minutes ago, chrism_scotland said:

Wasn’t there stories yesterday after the news that Ancelotti was away that Moyes hasn’t actually signed the extension yet? Still be pretty shitty to renege on it though

Aye, I think West Ham fans are getting a bit nervy because the extension hasn't been officially confirmed and I'm sure Everton are at least considering it. Doubt it'll happen though. Espirito Santo will go to Everton and Moyes will stay at WH. One thing's for certain: neither of them will end up at the Paedodome, despite what their fans might wish for or speculate. 

21 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Let's be realistic; they had it easy with us being down the leagues - the one-off situation that was Rodgers as their manager created a small bubble for them that alongside our struggles that shifted them up onto a glass horse of faux-professionalism and success.

The horse shattered.

They're back to reality. The reality that existed before that one off concatenation of events led to the Rodgers era. The reality of the Ronny Roar, Lennon's Thunder, and scumbags such as Brown, Griffiths, and Stokes being the champions of their team. The reality of players 'playing the celtic way'; un-athletic, and hounding referees into decision making. The reality of moon howling; conspiracies of mason refs, mason SPL leaders and mason societies. The reality of violin playing to whomever will hear their sad story worldwide. The reality where winning fan awards from Uefa was the best they could get. 

The reality where they realised they were in the shadows. Have always been, and always will be.

Great post. 

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I have never come across that. Probably because football is a minority sport in Nova Scotia. Or soccer as they call it. On the rare occasions I have been asked I state that I am a Rangers fan and leave it at that.

On FF now and again you see snippets of it too where people who have been working in Canada or the US or Australia will say something like  ''I've been educating the locals about The Famous". :lol: