them

MisterC

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

We should be asking for The Sash to be played over the tannoy when we next win at Hampden. If Let the People Sing is ok, then I don't see why that wouldn't be.

Then we should take the issue further when they refuse. Demand that the hypocrisy ends.

Don’t they usually play it at Parkhead before an Old Firm?

Her sacking made the Sun. Vile Bigot got what she deserved. Drinking does not excuse it either.

She is just lucky plod are not wanting a word. Had it been a Rangers fan, that would be a stick on.

Celtic should also be fined for the fans Iraoke but that will not happen since they play the ira loving band over the fucking tannoy.

If I could, that would be the first thing to be dealt with, harshly. 

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Been interesting seeing some defenders on twitter. Yes defenders that she was drunk or shouldn't lose her job before Christmas.

This is what the cancel culture get. The same folk who dig up old tweets and tried to get other sacked now on the defensive.

They just don't like it when it goes the other way. 

Being drunk is no defence. Serves them right. 

11 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Been interesting seeing some defenders on twitter. Yes defenders that she was drunk or shouldn't lose her job before Christmas.

This is what the cancel culture get. The same folk who dig up old tweets and tried to get other sacked now on the defensive.

They just don't like it when it goes the other way. 

Anybody grassing to works etc over hun or fenian or similar will always be weird.

Not that I actually give a fuck about her.

The reaction to winning the league cup has been quite the thing for a mob that had won everything for years, must be all that pent up emotion that they'd built up for a decade only for them to be left with no release when Terry got murdered 🤦 the champions thing was a particularly desperate attempt at denial in the face of reality, they've got previous for that right enough 😷

Further to a post yesterday on the STM match thread, it is looking increasingly likely that Wee Nippy is going to pull the plug on crowds at games. Whilst this will be a huge let down and shit for the Bears looking forward to Boxing Day, I would imagine that the explosion from THEM should this happen will endanger the foundations of buildings across Scotland. Not only would our game at The Piggery see the hordes locked out, our trip to Sheepieville will be affected too, although to be fair our players do seem to have been enjoying Pitawdrie recently.

14 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Further to a post yesterday on the STM match thread, it is looking increasingly likely that Wee Nippy is going to pull the plug on crowds at games. Whilst this will be a huge let down and shit for the Bears looking forward to Boxing Day, I would imagine that the explosion from THEM should this happen will endanger the foundations of buildings across Scotland. Not only would our game at The Piggery see the hordes locked out, our trip to Sheepieville will be affected too, although to be fair our players do seem to have been enjoying Pitawdrie recently.

To make it even more perfect the report states the restrictions will kick in after Boxing Day.

I've no idea if football crowds will be hit and would guess that if they were then Boxing Day fixtures would be included, but how hilarious would it be if we got a full house on Boxing Day and then the crowds were banned. I seriously think some heads could actually explode in timland

10 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

To make it even more perfect the report states the restrictions will kick in after Boxing Day.

I've no idea if football crowds will be hit and would guess that if they were then Boxing Day fixtures would be included, but how hilarious would it be if we got a full house on Boxing Day and then the crowds were banned. I seriously think some heads could actually explode in timland

It wont be BCD, if they do anything itll be the whole hog and cancellation. An early winter break. BCD would cause too much fuck for them.

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

It wont be BCD, if they do anything itll be the whole hog and cancellation. An early winter break. BCD would cause too much fuck for them.

I can't see it. I think after Christmas it's BCD until the winter break. Following what the Welsh have done already.

Going to be some fallout for sure. Conspiracy Theorists will be going mental.

You can see them blaming the government again just like they did before lol

40 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

This starts to feel more likely for me ….BCD after Boxing Day 

14 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Her sacking made the Sun. Vile Bigot got what she deserved. Drinking does not excuse it either.

She is just lucky plod are not wanting a word. Had it been a Rangers fan, that would be a stick on.

Celtic should also be fined for the fans Iraoke but that will not happen since they play the ira loving band over the fucking tannoy.

If I could, that would be the first thing to be dealt with, harshly. 

That would be an absolute disaster for us lets not pretend otherwise.