them

MisterC

Just heard a  good one ,manky gaffer complaining about traffick being held up by h__ s,guy gets up and walks out leaving the sectarian cunt to explain to his bosses ,hope the cunt gets sacked.In amongst their own this is natural behaviour but more responses to their shit they will realise we ain't living in some taig utopia where all the shite they spout is fact or normal.

Kick them Out. 

1 hour ago, jamesy58 said:

Just heard a  good one ,manky gaffer complaining about traffick being held up by h__ s,guy gets up and walks out leaving the sectarian cunt to explain to his bosses ,hope the cunt gets sacked.In amongst their own this is natural behaviour but more responses to their shit they will realise we ain't living in some taig utopia where all the shite they spout is fact or normal.

Kick them Out. 

I've read this about 5 times and still none the wiser what you're on about mate. Opening line suggested you were going to tell a joke but I don't think you are.

Who is the guy in this story?

Where did this happen? 

59 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've read this about 5 times and still none the wiser what you're on about mate. Opening line suggested you were going to tell a joke but I don't think you are.

Who is the guy in this story?

Where did this happen? 

To me the gaffer is spouting the word ‘hun’ at work and the guy walked out as he’s not taking casual sectarianism at work. Good on him as no one should be getting away with it.

On 09/08/2022 at 22:32, Jakes Pal said:

TavPen, Ref changing mind over second Sands booking, no foul given for USG keeper for Rangers winner, (no foul commited of course), let meltdown commence.

The invisible orange hand moves in mysterious ways 🍊👋🏻

I’d like to believe Kilmarnock’s record on that cement pitch will carry them in good stead for tomorrow but not even going to kid myself on.

Easy win for that lot but hopefully some bad injuries on the surface.

Would be delighted if this was quoted tomorrow on the end of them dropping points

5 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’d like to believe Kilmarnock’s record on that cement pitch will carry them in good stead for tomorrow but not even going to kid myself on.

Would be delighted if this was quoted tomorrow on the end of them dropping points

If Clarke was still their manager I’d fancy them.

5 hours ago, wully said:

Passed a grown adult earlier with the tarrier away shirt on complete with carter-vickers on the back and the champions league sleeve patch.

Must have been going to a wedding or a funeral. I'm sure it's the home top for airports, interviews & court appearances.

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Don’t like disagreement - but I hope you are wrong.