them

MisterC

12 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

To be fair, I would be fucking raging if that had happened to us and we didn’t appeal

I'd be embarrassed if we did. Technically we could have but the punishment should have been the ineligible player is banned for a few (couple) of games dependent on duration of time on the pitch.

He had fuck all impact on the tie and it's a joke they kicked a team out for that yet still continue to do pretty much fuck all about racism.

14 hours ago, Ladytonbear said:

To be fair, I would be fucking raging if that had happened to us and we didn’t appeal

Legia fucked it in the first round, missed two penalties and would have got away playing an illegible player if one went in.

Honestly don't see hearts taking anything off them tonight.hope I'm wrong,but I have a sinking feeling they'll do what most other teams have done this season and sit off them after the first 10mins of pressing them.

40 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Absolute class from our club posting an offside goal of the day :lol: 

they are seething and it’s awesome. 

Why are they seething? Andy Walker said it was a penalty. Jack Ross said he would have claimed for it. Kyogo got a softer one when he dropped like he had been shot against Livingstone. Stonewaller.

2 minutes ago, don logan said:

Why are they seething? Andy Walker said it was a penalty. Jack Ross said he would have claimed for it. Kyogo got a softer one when he dropped like he had been shot against Livingstone. Stonewaller.

I dunno like, if Michael Stewart says it's a pen I'm tempted to think we got away with one.

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

The pope could say it was a penalty and they’d still be up in arms with their conspiracy theories. 
delusional cunts sums the whole thing up nicely