MisterC

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Watching his press conference, like a fucking parody man

'Has anyone else expressed an interest to leave'

'Yes'

'Do you expect them to'

'No'

:confused:

I can't stomach watching him tbh heard be basically tries to take the credit for Frimpong going from a 300k player to a 10m one though.

Telliing that the celtic Board have decided not to make any permanent signings from now until the end of the season.Loan deals only with announcements within the next few days.Clearly well down the road with a couple of those deals.He admitted that one was for a right back to replace Frimpong.No other first team players will be leaving in the January window.Lennon very touvhy when asked if they would sell Edouard now.

The obvious certainties.

Lennon will be gone at the end of season,a major clearout of players to generate revenues and a new coaching ream brought in  with whatever Budget the big tax evader decides to put forward.

liewell will be given the task of recruiting a new head coach no doubt to be personally approved by Desmond.

Maybe Liewell will decide to call it a day,another bad season and the decision will be made for him.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I find it funny when he mentions shite like "having" to play the 3rd choice keeper in games as if that's the reason they've fucked it. 

In the 22 games since we beat them all the way back in October, they've kept a whopping 6 clean sheets.

4 of those were when the "third choice" keeper was in goals.

Daft cunt. I hope they give him another year :lol:

IMG_20210126_181020.png

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

That hasnt gone down well, they reckon he is trolling them. You wouldnt put  it past him to be honest.

Either he's sick of the lie to appease the people knocking him. He simply forgot about ra new club n that. Or he is trolling them.

3 hours ago, tm91 said:

I'm too busy enjoying it to truly care but he seems to be on his way to a public mental breakdown. At what point does someone take him aside and tell him its time? 😂😂

Like any other employer the scum have a duty of care towards him, but history has shown that duty of care is not a strong point at Torbett Towers. 

In stitches at his interview he sounds like hes ready to burst into tears.. he said its a credit to everyone at celtic for developing  frimpong 😂😂😂😂. Who the fuck at celtic developed him as  player. He was only there a couple year haha. Fucking ginger fanny trying to give himself praise.

Just now, pollok-bear said:

In stitches at his interview he sounds like hes ready to burst into tears.. he said its a credit to everyone at celtic for developing  frimpong 😂😂😂😂. Who the fuck at celtic developed him as  player. He was only there a couple year haha. Fucking ginger fanny trying to give himself praise.

:lol: :lol: 

Just realised how unpopular he was on Twitter, then came to the presser. 

Back on his twitter now I expect.