them

MisterC

40 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Lennon's trolling the fuck outta them now :lol:

Neil Lennon has hinted he could look to re-loan Shane Duffy, Diego Laxalt and Moi Elyounoussi when their stints end this summer.
The trio are set to return to their parent clubs Brighton, AC Milan and Southampton respectively. But Lennon has not ruled out making moves to bring them back to Celtic.
The Northern Irishman expects a summer overhaul of players with sales of top tier stars and loan spells. And when asked about his potential transfer business at the end of the season, he responded: "You are never clear because you never know what's happening. You have an idea, you have a plan.

“The Frimpong deal was running but it was never guaranteed we would get the deal we wanted. In the end we did, and it's really good business from our point of view and Jerry wants to continue his football elsewhere, so that might be the case for a lot of players.
“But a lot of these things are protracted and run and run, there's a few bumps and up and downs along the way, it's never seamless.
“I think there will be a rebuild of some capacity, players who are coming to the ends of their contracts may be looking to move on and the club may be looking to move them on.
“Then obviously loan players will be going back. Whether we investigate loaning them again is a discussion for the summer but there will be changes in the summer, there is no question of that.

Loaning Elyounoussi for 3 years in a row, come on to fuck :lol:

54 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Lennon's trolling the fuck outta them now :lol:

Neil Lennon has hinted he could look to re-loan Shane Duffy, Diego Laxalt and Moi Elyounoussi when their stints end this summer.
The trio are set to return to their parent clubs Brighton, AC Milan and Southampton respectively. But Lennon has not ruled out making moves to bring them back to Celtic.
The Northern Irishman expects a summer overhaul of players with sales of top tier stars and loan spells. And when asked about his potential transfer business at the end of the season, he responded: "You are never clear because you never know what's happening. You have an idea, you have a plan.

“The Frimpong deal was running but it was never guaranteed we would get the deal we wanted. In the end we did, and it's really good business from our point of view and Jerry wants to continue his football elsewhere, so that might be the case for a lot of players.
“But a lot of these things are protracted and run and run, there's a few bumps and up and downs along the way, it's never seamless.
“I think there will be a rebuild of some capacity, players who are coming to the ends of their contracts may be looking to move on and the club may be looking to move them on.
“Then obviously loan players will be going back. Whether we investigate loaning them again is a discussion for the summer but there will be changes in the summer, there is no question of that.

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

21 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Why would you not have any experience of us winning the league.....you must have been 16/17 whe we last won the league in 2011?

I never said that I’ve not experienced it. I made the point that it would be a different celebration from been 16 too been 26 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Jim White

Source tells me @pnefc have tonight accepted a £2m bid from @LFC for 25-year-old centre-back Ben Davies.

They really should keep their transfer targets in house for in the end, no-one wants to go there.

Hilariously embarrassing.

You expect Gallagher from motherwell and that lad that was nearly in tears on sportscene to be touted fir them tomorrow 

Well it looks like Benitez aint happening .the 1/8 fav at one point is now 2/1 co favourite with Kennedy .

Hope it is Kennedy I stuck my free fiver on him last week at 16/1 .would make sense to get shot of popcorn teeth and let big lurch 2 take over until end of the season .