them

MisterC

16 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still think its fucking wild they released a statement confirming everything that's happened over the past 13 weeks is true. Even though it made them look weak as fuck.

Surely keeping silent and just hiring the manager would've been a better idea :lol:

Club is totally out of control.

The decision to release the statement and the wording of it are indicative of an organisation that's lost, confused, and flailing. The only logical extension of their club culture is appointing a paranoid maniac like Keane. 

22 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still think its fucking wild they released a statement confirming everything that's happened over the past 13 weeks is true. Even though it made them look weak as fuck.

Surely keeping silent and just hiring the manager would've been a better idea :lol:

Absolutely - no statement = it was just all rumours / the club never really went down that route and it was all just made up in the media / whoever they get in was actually always the first plan.

Seemed a bonkers thing to do, and I'm glad that they've managed to continue their implosion going in such style.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Cant believe they released a statement, fucking hell.

To make it more hilarious they said outwith scum FC and Eddie Howes control. WTF.

Am I dreaming? Comedy gold.

Must have been the big bad Ranjurs working in the dark arts:lol:

53 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

There were times during our NIAR period when I thought times couldn’t get any better but they did but this is a whole new level of karma, absolute bliss, take me now Lord if you really have too this auld cunt has never laughed so much in his life. I can die a Happy man. Pishing Myself Laughing Auld Cunt Loyal.

Snap. I’m about to take a coma wi laughing 😂 

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Remember when they didn't do statements 🤣

Its unreal but they would confirm essentially they put everything on getting howe and it's gone tits up. 

No matter who they appoint now, he's a 2nd choice manager and all the media spin going isn't changing that lol.