***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

Just now, Bears r us said:

Hmmm I thought GCC had refused to speak to Rangers about organising something that would have made it easier for fans to celebrate. 

Anyway while it is too appeasing for me it is the world we live in and it will soon pass.  

Needs to be appeasing due to the bams unfortunately. Now isn't the time to go on the offensive. With this board and David Graham there I have full faith we will when the time is right.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not read it, but these these SNP wankers have lost the plot with supporting a mob to stop illegal immigrants being deported and the the marches since Thursday. They hate the fact the majority of Rangers fans do not vote for them and hate what they stand for. 

It will go on for a few more days and then something else will come along and we can just enjoy the summer smiling and soaking up 55 and the demise of Terry Munro.   :cup:

Really is a storm in a teacup, couple of uncomfartable days and then back to full scale gloating , fuck em :UK:

46 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/swinney-Rangers-fans-conduct-absolutely-reprehensible?top

Call out the wee wanks causing bother , fair enough. But how can he moan about us gathering comsidering yesterday . The hypocrisy is unreal.

At least he is absolving the club of any responsibility. I didn't expect that to be honest.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

At least he is absolving the club of any responsibility. I didn't expect that to be honest.

Think behind the scenes we may be pointing out a few home truths to them , certainly hope so.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Humza was on the radio this morning calling us "imbeciles" and saying that Glasgow could be in level 3 because of us not social distancing or wearing masks. No mention of the Palestine protests or the immigration incident.

If any Rangers fan voted for these fuck nuggets then shame on you.

It's clear to all there is an agenda against us and we need to fight and keep highlighting the double standards of the country we live in.

Disappointed to hear Glasgow will remain in level 3.

Might put me off my pints later when i head to the pub.

11 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Humza was on the radio this morning calling us "imbeciles" and saying that Glasgow could be in level 3 because of us not social distancing or wearing masks. No mention of the Palestine protests or the immigration incident.

If any Rangers fan voted for these fuck nuggets then shame on you.

It's clear to all there is an agenda against us and we need to fight and keep highlighting the double standards of the country we live in.

We are in level 3 anyway? 😂 

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This Level 3 nonsense.

The government is allowing 10,000 foreign nationals into Glasgow in approx 3 weeks for a football match.

How’s that going to work.

Surely these games are now in doubt .

extending level 3 for 1 week isn’t going to do much unless they tak further measures .The situation happened in level 3 ,Level 3 only measures won’t do very much ,except piss people off .