English stadiums to open fully in June

43 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

I think fans of all sports  will be in uproar about it. I can’t see people paying for season tickets 2 years in a row for either not to be allowed in the stadium or your name in a hat to see if you’re one of the lucky ones that gets to go. 

You will be surprised then. 

1 hour ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

I think fans of all sports  will be in uproar about it. I can’t see people paying for season tickets 2 years in a row for either not to be allowed in the stadium or your name in a hat to see if you’re one of the lucky ones that gets to go. 

Saved me a fortune not going I'll keep renewing

1 hour ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

I'll always renew and never go again if we are guaranteed the title deal! 

Doubt we’ll even see 1000 fans in for the first game of the season. 

The SNP despise football, always have. 

The premier league will return with maximum capacity in August and Ibrox will be 5% full and by that point you’re talking 100% first vaccination, if everyone wants it and probably 1 in every 2nd person having their second jag at the absolute worst. 

I predict as a 20 something with no health or ties to NHS I’ll probably have my second vaccine before Ibrox is at half capacity which is pathetic 

The filth in charge of this country showed there true colours straight after the election by keeping Glasgow in level 3.

She will relax for the scotland euros campaign and as soon as we're knocked out raise it back to level 3.

Also don't know about anyone else but feel like I'm living in north Korea a bit by looking at the world getting on but I'm constantly told it's really bad out there 😅 

9 hours ago, dbyst said:

the fuckers are that bitter that the cunts will wait until after the season starts so we don't have fans in to see us raise the league flag

They did wait until two days after the league season ended to allow up to 500 people in a stadium so nothing is off the table with this mob.

In England, full house at the Crucible for the snooker and fans at all football matches over the last two weekends. In America, 70,000 at the boxing in Texas and crowds at the golf. In Holland, 3500 at Eurovision. In France, punters back at the horse racing. Crowds in Italy watching the tennis last week. Scotland......................600 at the football, from this weekend.

26 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Shame a handsome and sensible club didn’t propose letting a small number of fans in for a one-off event like a trophy presentation where we could have tracked and traced any covid impact, eh? 

Our suggestion to the government is better than anything they or any other club has come up with in 14 months to open stadiums again. They hate football they don’t care about it. 

Announcing a fan zone for 6k fans in Glasgow green for Scotland just shows the disdain they actually have for Rangers. It’s incredible they’re allowed to operate this way

3 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

The filth in charge of this country showed there true colours straight after the election by keeping Glasgow in level 3.

She will relax for the scotland euros campaign and as soon as we're knocked out raise it back to level 3.

Also don't know about anyone else but feel like I'm living in north Korea a bit by looking at the world getting on but I'm constantly told it's really bad out there 😅 

still convinced Glasgow was kept in level 3 because Rangers wanted to open the park over 5 days to allow supporters in to see the League Trophy - level 3 gave them an excuse to prevent this happening - fuckin scum

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The same day we weren't allowed 10,000 in Ibrox for our trophy celebration. Wembley had 21,000 for the FA Cup final. 

The SNP are hell bent on doing the complete opposite from England.

English football will be back to normal long before the SNP only just start letting in small groups of fans again. 

Its exactly what people voted for, the thing that annoys me most is the nationalist scum complaining about this and them comparing us to England 

All the talk theres been about how terrible the response from the US government was and how much the Tories fucked it,  yet here we are with crowds in stadiums in the US and England while Sturgeon exerts more control over the population using us the Unionists as her scapegoat. She changes the goalposts daily, using data on the per capita rate, infection rate, hospitalizations, daily deaths etc when it suits her narrative. She's a fucking tyrant.

Logic would suggest if they're having 12,000 at Hampden for the Euros along with a 6,000 capicity fan zone in Glasgow then there will be fans back in stadiums from July/August.

On the other hand logic doesn't apply to the SNP.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Logic would suggest if they're having 12,000 at Hampden for the Euros along with a 6,000 capicity fan zone in Glasgow then there will be fans back in stadiums from July/August.

On the other hand logic doesn't apply to the SNP.

You know what will happen here, everything is looking good again re Covid numbers and the April 1st strain just in time to open up for the Euros. Put your mortgage on it that suddenly "the data" will start to look worrying again after the Euros has moved on.  it will then be back to higher tiered restrictions and no crowds allowed in at domestic football.  They like to play games does our Glorious SNP Leaders.