***Tranmere Rovers vs The Champions match thread (pre season)***

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How the fuck are we going to get rid of Barker & Jones? At least StJohnstone want Middleton.

I would keep Edmundson before Simpson but I don't think that will happen.

Bassey is a good player and young Kelly is a breath of fresh air. He has far more skill and vision than Lundstram ever will.

Unbelievable

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How the fuck are we going to get rid of Barker & Jones? At least StJohnstone want Middleton.

I would keep Edmundson before Simpson but I don't think that will happen.

Bassey is a good player and young Kelly is a breath of fresh air. He has far more skill and vision than Lundstram ever will.

Jesus. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Hate preseason, even more when it’s that bad. 

I just hate that we have our qualifiers coming up but we can't get our full team together for the games, fuck the scores its getting the match fitness and the playing together sorted 

Hope come next week he starts to field a starting 11 that looks more like a team rather than a game of two half's experiment. I get we are still missing the likes of Morelos - Helander - Barasic - Jack & Arfield, plus a couple of new signings who have yet to make an appearance.

Don't quite get the whole Fashion Sakala issue with not being here yet, they had all summer to sort out his passport and the covid rules aren't exactly new. Right now he is missing a large chunk of pre-season.

2 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Kents been on the Morelos diet ffs. His instagram post the other week was him munching crisps. Not good enough imo.

Not seen the game but if that’s the case, then that’s clearly who SG was talking about last week re shape/condition.  I’m really shocked if that’s the case. Not good enough.

Where is Sakala btw? 

So don't get me wrong. I was buzzing for ore season... Because I hoped to see some good performances and the new players.

So far the highlight has been the young players (Kelly, King, Mayo and Maxwell) that have stood out.

It means nothing though and is about fitness.

When Itten scores the winner against Real Madrid in a few weeks that will mean nothing too 👀

As long as the players up their game when the season starts... We need to be punishing them and winning 56 when they are in this state.

1 minute ago, stewaj3 said:

So don't get me wrong. I was buzzing for ore season... Because I hoped to see some good performances and the new players.

So far the highlight has been the young players (Kelly, King, Mayo and Maxwell) that have stood out.

It means nothing though and is about fitness.

When Itten scores the winner against Real Madrid in a few weeks that will mean nothing too 👀

As long as the players up their game when the season starts... We need to be punishing them and winning 55 when they are in this state.

Care to correct that 😂

10 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Kents been on the Morelos diet ffs. His instagram post the other week was him munching crisps. Not good enough imo.

CRISPS!? What next, Jaffa Cakes? Outrageous, should be hounded out of Ibrox IMO. Can't believe he had the audacity to have a packet of crisps, ruined his career.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Kelly needs to be around the 1st team squad this season, Itten needs sold and I’m not basing that on this game 

Kelly definitely looks the business.

Ittens had a few flashes but can see why you think that.

I always think... And yeah I'm probably being very kind..  that players need a run of games to show what they can do. Don't think ittens ever really had that. Always sub appearances here and there.

Was absolutely woeful in this friendly though

9 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Not seen the game but if that’s the case, then that’s clearly who SG was talking about last week re shape/condition.  I’m really shocked if that’s the case. Not good enough.

Where is Sakala btw? 

Problem with kent is that if he was carrying an injury during the close season, he wouldnt have been able to do any sort of work so going from full intensity to doing nothing, weight will pile on easy for guys like that 

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I dont like it tbh singing  about a team not winning ten in a row is a meh for me, last season fair doos but to still be singing and making new songs about it is a no no for me. Let’s sing about 55 now not the scum not getting ten 

Saying that though once back in I’ll probably join in with the shite song 🤣