2000 For Arsenal

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ballot between people that have a season ticket, MyGers and ticked the friendly box

Only if theirs any left over for a ballot that is.

Tickets are going to bar72/members lounge/legends lounge/club deck boxes/ all the other lounges etc first. Then if any are left over, they will be balloted, so probably 0.

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'd go the other way and hope 40,000 turn up and stand outside Ibrox . 

Sounds better to me. I'm pissed off now with the double standards and hypocrisy. Tens of thousands across the world for the euros, thousands more than the 2k allocation for snp get togethers and protests or whatever the fuck they call it. 

No doubt they will have the same limit against livi for flag day, I really hope the club waits until we are all in before unfurling the flag, our first home league game after 9th August, when all restrictions are to be lifted. is against the tarriers, that's the time to fly the flag imo, won't hold my breath as no doubt the republican snp in this country will do everything to stop it happening. 

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sweden V Ukraine in Glasgow - 12k fans

Rangers in Glasgow - 2k fans.

Science though.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They knew UEFA would pull games from Hampden if they didn't let in bigger crowds. All their talk about protecing peoples health went out the window as UEFA money was coming in. 

This is simply a massive get it right up you to Rangers Fans for not supporting secession, nothing more.