*****Official Dundee Hibs v The Champions Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we struggle against teams who sit in, then players heads drop, maybe SG should think about a new system-formation. drop some under performers. 

That's why it's vital we get the first goal imo.we play in a league where only a couple of teams actually set up to try and win from the off,the rest play deep and hope for a lucky break like what happened today.the longer the game stays a draw,the more they sit in.

Incredibly poor performance again - Was hoping after Malmö it might have been a wake up call but we lost every 50/50 going today, lost 45mins in the first half as we were so ineffective and then despite having a short period of dominance never worked their keeper. 

I know we had to lose at some point domestically but that was so poor. Kent miles off the pace, Midfield never won the battle and crossing from wide like Malmö game was either hitting the first man or just poor. 

Big pressure on Tuesday now not just for CL football but to try and get our act together…

We r going to hear Rangers players can’t cope with fans back for the next 48hrs. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It depends mate entirely on how the sqaud react after this game losing for the first time in the league for so long. We need a big upturn in perform pronto.

If they go on a run of wins now, today might be looked back on as the catalyst for that. 

That is it in a nut shell, the reaction needs to be strong and convincing.

A few time today I could remember saying, along with many others from Jan 2020, that teams were showing more desire to win than we were, that was what it looked like today and that needs sorted quickly.  

20 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Keep coming back in here to offer thoughts and then keep deleting my comments, a bit lost for words after such a passive pile of shite. 

I'm the same- reading all comments and I can not add anything except - I am not looking forward to Tuesday.

It's in the Swedish newspaper today " Rangers new weapon will be a full house of supporters " this will do us no good if we once again do not turn up !!!!!!

I don't think it's helped that our CL squad and league first team is having to vary so much due to suspensions etc.

It's been a different midfield and forward line every game so far which isn't helping us getting up to speed or click.

Can't be easy setting up your team days apart knowing key players like Roofe, Kamara are available for one game but not the next. It is a bit of an excuse which the last two performances don't deserve but it is a valid excuse nonetheless.

Need our players to get the finger out though and win their individual battles on the pitch first then hopefully our quality will show.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

I don't think it's helped that our CL squad and league first team is having to vary so much due to suspensions etc.

It's been a different midfield and forward line every game so far which isn't helping us getting up to speed or click.

Can't be easy setting up your team days apart knowing key players like Roofe, Kamara are available for one game but not the next. It is a bit of an excuse which the last two performances don't deserve but it is a valid excuse nonetheless.

Need our players to get the finger out though and win their individual battles on the pitch first then hopefully our quality will show.

That's an excuse, not a reason.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He really was. He's no youth player either. We don't have time to let him 'develop'. At 27 he should be in his prime. 

17 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

He was shocking against Malmo (90 mins) and United (70 mins).    

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

He really was. He's no youth player either. We don't have time to let him 'develop'. At 27 he should be in his prime. 

Bin tha bastard.

Fucking 112 mins is enough time 

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Bin tha bastard.

Fucking 112 mins is enough time 

Pretty much aye, does he offer anything more? Any creativity, link up play, involvment, winning posession, tracking back so his fucking man doesn't score? Anything at all? 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Pretty much aye, does he offer anything more? Any creativity, link up play, involvment, winning posession, tracking back so his fucking man doesn't score? Anything at all? 

Nope nothing waste a space 

Sack the cunt 

46 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

And back to the start, how would veerman have helped today when we had nothing forward to pass to

You are off the boil today mate. Morelos & Aribo upfront were our two best players. We have been crying out for a creative midfielder like Veerman for years. Instead, we have signed Lundstram. The game was lost in midfield today.