***** The Official Champions Vs Malmo Match Thread*****

kelvd1873

Can’t remember when we last lost 3 on the bounce but this is one of my most disappointing weeks as a Rangers fan for some time and I see no signs of it getting better. Clearly Kamara and Roofe etc coming in will help but I think I’d strongly look at getting Patterson, Bassey etc on the park. Tav doesn’t look the same player as last year. Barisic looks like a player who missed all summer injured and has carried that through pre-season. Itten still can’t score. Kent looks disinterested.  Goldson thinks he’s Baresi but is playing like Shane Duffy. Too many passengers. Rangers cannot afford that. A message needs to be sent early this season that it won’t be tolerated. No matter who it is. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard was one of the best long-range strikers of a ball I ever saw. You would think he would encourage the players to shoot from distance and teach them how to put the laces through the ball.

Kent and Hagi skied the ball when they shot from distance

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think another big club will give the players the holiday they deserve yes 

The last Columbia game was 7th July, come on FFS. He was almost back in time, so why not just come a few days earlier? Its not like he played a huge amount. Anyway, we are out and Itten was the main striker in the first leg. 

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Shagger spoke to Gerrard and asked for McLaughlin to play more apparently.

We were warned about their long thrown ins before the first leg.

Losing a goal like this from a throw in is fucking amateur stuff. They have been drawing the defence like this  out over the 2 legs . Holy fuck

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Shagger spoke to Gerrard and asked for McLaughlin to play more apparently.

We were warned about their long thrown ins before the first leg.

He can start asking him to play more often.

On recent evidence, AM’s run out of saves.

Just now, Parma99 said:

The last Columbia game was 7th July, come on FFS. He was almost back in time, so why not just come a few days earlier? Its not like he played a huge amount. Anyway, we are out and Itten was the main striker in the first leg. 

I take it the fact he had to isolate was his fault too? 
the very fact he’s from Colombia and probably very rarely sees the majority of his family is even more reason to enjoy every last second

Just now, Sunglasses Ron said:

Knew we were beat when I saw those godawful strips. But seriously, we have real problems. Apart from Morelos, who the hell would you give pass marks to? 

Anyone who shelled out hard-earned dosh to go witness that rubbish.

5 minutes ago, sergi1980 said:

Bassey to left back, Helander to replace goldson,  patterson to right back.

This.

if anything it’ll stop us relying solely on the full backs hitting crosses into the box from a standing position.

time and fucking time again they failed to hit the byline. Brutal.