DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

4 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

I mean to put pressure on the DR or whatever employer to see actual consequence for this. 

Do we have an email as such where we can all make complaints in large numbers, might not do anything but I dare say the last thing the governing body for newspapers, if such a thing will want is thousands upon 5housands of people emailing them demanding answers 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Do we have an email as such where we can all make complaints in large numbers, might not do anything but I dare say the last thing the governing body for newspapers, if such a thing will want is thousands upon 5housands of people emailing them demanding answers 

This !

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I can guarantee u yesterday morning our board after reading that article probably thought about dropping H&H then they seen the fan reaction and thought fuck that😂😂😂😂😂😂

No since the spivs have we been this united. 

And being international week we can be this United for at least another week 😂

Just now, Don54 said:

Think that’s what @esquire8posted yesterday .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

In a normal country that would have been sufficient.

But when you read the statement they also stood down to protect their families .

Protect them from the real source of sectarian hate in Scotland.

Would be outstanding if they came out and said this 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Attacks' on journalists being criticised by Stewart, Speirs, Daly and such. Clearly journos should be free to live by different rules and shouldn't expect to have standards applied. Muppets.

An attempt to create a different standard fan media has to comply too .

Speirs is loving this ,he’s trying to make himself sound relevant .

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'Attacks' on journalists being criticised by Stewart, Speirs, Daly and such. Clearly journos should be free to live by different rules and shouldn't expect to have standards applied. Muppets.

No way?  Well probably is 'way'.  

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

And being international week we can be this United for at least another week 😂

I just hope we've got the content to go that long. Cause we ain't getting another shot at it twitters by the  thousands been locked 😂

Even by others fan media no doubt  looks like heart and hand took the hit for everyone else here 😂

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

An attempt to create a different standard fan media has to comply too .

Speirs is loving this ,he’s trying to make himself sound relevant .

Yep. Not only are we as fans held to different standards compared to other fans, now the MSM has established separate sets of standards for our fan media Vs MSM.

This demonstrates how, self entitled these “victims” are, they can spout hate speech, be sectarian, racist, homophobic, spout disablism and be pro terrosim as they know they will never be held to account because all around them have the same views.

Anyone they don’t like does it, then they go for the jugular and spin it as the crime of the century. It’s backfired this time, but it wont stop them.

Only the job losses or police action they seek for those they think they are better than, being done to them may deter them.

Imagine going to work everyday with that mindset.

I hope this evidence that these good bears are unearthing is being used to full effect. People smarter than me will know how to collate and distribute to the relevant people for maximum impact. I just hope it is being gathered rather than just being posted on social media. 

13 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is all well and good, but its still just a twitter storm they can ride out. The difference between this and what they can do is exposure. We should get a fund together to plaster these sectarian, racist and homophobic tweets on billboards outside their offices and around the west of Scotland to actually hold some feet to the fire a little.

Would be a great job for the UB. 😉👍

11 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

This is all well and good, but its still just a twitter storm they can ride out. The difference between this and what they can do is exposure. We should get a fund together to plaster these sectarian, racist and homophobic tweets on billboards outside their offices and around the west of Scotland to actually hold some feet to the fire a little.

If you’ve got the wherewithal to get a fund organised I for one would be happy to make a donation.