DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

Who do I contact if I have a complaint about a teacher or school?

In person: SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4NS.

By post: SPSO, Freepost.

Freephone: 0800 377 7330.

id do it myself but I am in the middle of something will be Wednesday before I get the chance. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Tbh, wouldn't surprise me if she was naive and didn't realise what she was doing.

The national moral precedent is that context doesn't matter, though. Kent's gun. Morelos' throat slit. Obviously not the same ballpark as IRA symbolism, but the point is that the doing of the gesture and how others perceive it is all that matters.

A cunt when peopke's own rules come back to haunt them.

I just find a teacher posing with a group of young lads like that a bit strange 

only instance I can think of teachers getting photos with us back in school was for things like football or any other sports team photos ,  class presentation photos or if a visitor came in . And it was all very formal and usually done for the school website or whatever 

They certainly weren’t going round the canteen posing with groups like that :lol:

Just now, cr3_bear said:

I just find the deputy head posing with a group of young lads like that a bit strange 

only instance I can think of teachers getting photos with us back in school was for things like football or any other sports team photos ,  class presentation photos or if a visitor came in . And it was all very formal and usually done for the school website or whatever 

They certainly weren’t going round the canteen posing with groups like that :lol:

Yeah, you get some like that, especially these days, that try to be all matey with the wains whenever they can. Depends what they told her the purpose of the photo was too.

Warrants exposure and investigation regardless.

6 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

Who do I contact if I have a complaint about a teacher or school?

In person: SPSO, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4NS.

By post: SPSO, Freepost.

Freephone: 0800 377 7330.

id do it myself but I am in the middle of something will be Wednesday before I get the chance. 

How big is this thing you're in the middle of?

2 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

Hope they're holding some good stuff back, as well as sending shit to the relevant journalist bodies and charities that will speak out about this. 

I can't see anyone being brave enough to speak out mate u seen the last 24hrs it's been inspiring like a huge movement man 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

It seems like it’s the Daily Record with the sectarian problem. Funnily enough these are the ones creating the demand for sectarianism to keep them all in jobs

Tbf mate this has shone a light on far more than the DR problem, they have a real societal issue which needs exposing and dealt with…