DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The way I see it we have reached a fork in the junction.

There are 2 choices ,Carry on the digging on both sides and ramp the chaos up .

Or 

The country wakes up to the sectarian issue and realises what it actually is .Basically boils down to football related name calling these days .From both sides and not the current attitude that it’s the anti catholic evil it’s being portrayed.

I think it's too long in the day to go back now. I think their impression of an impasse will be forgetting about the H&H stuff and we forget about their stuff. Realistically however, the H&H stuff was just a final nail. It has become a vehicle where years and years of our mistreatment and scrutiny from the media has happened to bring everyone together from Rangers.

We will no longer be a punch bag and an easy target 

25 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Any news on the journos from The DR, Anything confirmed regarding suspensions etc or is it just business as usual ?

In short, no.

Monday morning. I imagine they will be in a state of absolute panic in the offices. Meetings, deleting social media posts the lot. We probably won't hear for a while. My fear is their 'internal investigation' gets buried but we can't let that happen. Thankfully the evidence has (mostly) already surfaced.

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hopefully they are spending time deleting all their shite, only to find out it’s a massive waste of time as fans have been over all their Twitter accounts getting screenshots galore 

Exactly mate. Would be an absolute bomb to add to the bullets were already firing if they tried to cover it up.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im like 99% sure that @RaoulDuke66 is actually @The Dude.

Quoting obscure books that only him and this new guy have read.

Trying to get everyone back onside by going to town on this invader.

Im onto you @The Dude! Not gonna get one by the Detective of Dalkeith.

P.S.

Its fucking bizarre that when @'ing that Raoul cunt, there are about fucking 5 of the cunts all with various different numerical add ons.

Obscure? 😂

BTW what is the weird red hand on the raoul guy’s avatar???

I've already emailed the IPSO. 

I've also emailed the editor of the DR and told him my reasons for canceling my multiple paid subscription services. ( Lot of pish, never gave them a fucking penny)

This is how we can hurt them. 

I would love to see the amount of people who have unsubscribed since the weekend, especially after 4lads encouraged people to do so. Like any organisation, they will have stakeholders and stakeholders want heads to role when hit in the pocket 

Just now, Rowley Birkin said:

shut up ya fucking dick youve done nothing but argue with people on here and when pointed out about your number youve dodged any answer 

youre suspect as fuck and a fat dick into the bargain

Mate, I already told you. Play nicely or you won't be allowed on any more. 

51 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are 2 choices ,Carry on the digging on both sides and ramp the chaos up .

My choice 100%

The cunts who are portraying everything as anti-catholic are the ones that need to be outed. So let's get the truth out about why we were really demoted, what's really been going on at the stadium of secrets and why are the snp and the msm conducting this relentless barrage of abuse on us British.

Back off now and the fuckers will come back again and again.

Finish them.

Edit: and by the way, my avatar is from Fear and Loathing.