DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

53 minutes ago, Clunge said:

Get to fuck man.

Why should she not get away with it.
As far as i know she made people laugh FOR 10 FUCKIN DAYS instaed of getting her rhino arse into a kilt and walking some fat off her oversized lard arse. 
The person who runs the party she NOW supports,in a joint effort with jean freeman threw nearly 1,200 old people out of hospitals into care homes,which killed them,and she apologised and it was forgotten.
Seems to be the norm in the cesspit to apologise and it's ok.
Seen some CC on the stv news apologising for the deaths of the couple whose car went into a field a few years back.
BUT HEY!!!!! sing bad words and you get the whole fuckin library chucked at you.

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Godley has now tweeted that she’s held to a higher standard because she’s a woman

Nothing to do with the anti-Semitic, racist, disablist and pro IRA tweets. It’s just because she’s a wee woman  make us laugh during the pandemic. 

make us laugh lol, still waiting a talentless mouthpiece 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Looks official - sectarianism is no longer an issue in Scotland . Its been replaced by anti catholic and anti Irish prejudice.  Looks like a one way street from here on in . 

Screenshot-20210907-215554-Chrome.jpg

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true. There's been a definite change of language used by politicians and the media. They're the real bigots.

6 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

sectarianism has always been anti (something)

if you are anti-catholic it’s sectarian 

anti - Jewish, sectarian 

Anti - Huguenot, sectarian 

sectarianism is the umbrella term 

anti, is the definition of who is the sub section referred to 

Well exactly , but as you can see by the purpose of the meeting , Call It Out dont believe there is a sectarian issue in Scotland , only an anti irish/Catholic one.  

And now humza , dornan and , even sturgeon herself , have gone along with it . 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7667581/celtic-fan-Rangers-sectarian-abuse-cleared/

Meanwhile a policeman witnesses and records some asshole shouting bigoted hate speech and let's him off.

If the standard of evidence required for conviction is this high then how are they going to prove those guys recently charged actually sung the famine song?

Or will a different standard be applied?

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Well exactly , but as you can see by the purpose of the meeting , Call It Out dont believe there is a sectarian issue in Scotland , only an anti irish/Catholic one.  

And now humza , dornan and , even sturgeon herself , have gone along with it . 

And the media are pushing it to. 

13 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I remember I was at an event about 3 or 4 Christmases ago and she came on. I’d never heard of her before and thought she was absolutely terrible but put it down to her just being a part-time comedian - like the folk you could be unlucky enough to come across at The Fringe and never hear of again.

Fast forward a few years and I see she’s becoming a bit of a name in Scottish comedy and I cannot for the life of me understand how.

Because middle to old age women seem to think she’s funny for some reason. Absolutely horrendous. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

The Twitter reaction to her is unbelievable.

All sucking up her arse and saying what a strong person she is. Just shows people couldn’t actually give a fuck what’s said, only care about who said it and how they can further their own agenda. 

Spot on.

58 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

NGL I'm starting to think this whole thing is just gonna fizzle out and be brushed under the carpet. Most of MSM have completely ignored it, SSB refuse to discuss it. 

Just gonna left with us making a fuss until eventually it fades away. 

The most that will happen is DR disciplining or firing a few of the main offenders and serve as a warning shot to any other journos who want to have a go at our support. 

The warning shot is the main point though. 

Don't know what more can be achieved imo.

16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

All sucking up her arse and saying what a strong person she is. Just shows people couldn’t actually give a fuck what’s said, only care about who said it and how they can further their own agenda. 

Bingo.

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

...is the correct answer