Fashion Sakala

KeyserSoze

3 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

hes been far from dug shit all season and if you get upset at some people having a bit of banter over something they've posted then I'm guessing you don't leave the house without a carer and a helmet

What’s he done before today then?

Not upset in the slightest. Wasn’t me being tagged. I just find it odd that when a player has a great game, the first thought in someone’s mind is ‘ok I can now go a dig someone out it’. Not my mentality. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Said on here a few weeks back he reminds me of Erik Bo Andersen in the sense he’s a bit bambi on ice at times and a bit awkward.

Feel like he’ll be a player who will score a few goals but be infuriating at times with his positioning and technique.

Was good seeing you again the day mate.

Hope yous are both well 

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The sheer joy in everyone's face when we scored was brilliant to see. Everyone was so happy for Sakala and Kamara, and then at the end. There was a real togetherness. Enjoyed that.

Love that picture. Never seen Davis smile so much at the Kamara goal and at the end with Fashion Jr.

We’ve been banging on about a kick start to the season hopefully it was yesterday.

Very pleasing to watch.