Steven Gerrard To Aston Villa - Official

The Dude

5 minutes ago, The Blues said:

What we shouldn’t do is have a knee-jerk reaction and appoint someone with a less than perfect track record a huge fat contract.

A better idea would be to give Ally a chance till the end of the season. He knows where we are as a club and what this season means to us. He is aware of all the current players and strengths/weaknesses etc and the tactics we have been using. He lives locally so there would be no settling in period etc etc. This in my view is the best chance to get something out this season. Bringing someone in now with no knowledge of the club and the type of games you have to play would be a huge risk. Ally got a lot of stick before but he was working with a fraction of the money Gerrard got with a team that had come up from 4th tier and was up against a very strong celtic team under Rodgers.

Window licking, moon howling... Take your pick with this one

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

he'll be away anawl fs

He boils my piss to be honest. Know its not popular, but I actually prefer the cunt who shouts about the Ulster Gazelle every two minutes.

Clive tries to give off this vibe that he pure loves us. Is just in it for the cash. Cant help but feel he thinks we should be honoured by his fucking presence.

Get fucked Clive and give us back the cunt who is a big idiot, who clearly loves every second of his job.

6 minutes ago, The Blues said:

What we shouldn’t do is have a knee-jerk reaction and appoint someone with a less than perfect track record a huge fat contract.

A better idea would be to give Ally a chance till the end of the season. He knows where we are as a club and what this season means to us. He is aware of all the current players and strengths/weaknesses etc and the tactics we have been using. He lives locally so there would be no settling in period etc etc. This in my view is the best chance to get something out this season. Bringing someone in now with no knowledge of the club and the type of games you have to play would be a huge risk. Ally got a lot of stick before but he was working with a fraction of the money Gerrard got with a team that had come up from 4th tier and was up against a very strong celtic team under Rodgers.

Fuck no

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He boils my piss to be honest. Know its not popular, but I actually prefer the cunt who shouts about the Ulster Gazelle every two minutes.

Clive tries to give off this vibe that he pure loves us. Is just in it for the cash. Cant help but feel he thinks we should be honoured by his fucking presence.

Get fucked Clive and give us back the cunt who is a big idiot, who clearly loves every second of his job.

:lol: scattergun is well and truly out now 

7 minutes ago, The Blues said:

Congratulations. I thought I couldn't be anymore disgusted today at words when I read Gerrard signed for Villa.

You've blown that way the fuck out the water with this.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Wow. WOW.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I am with you, while we are top of the table something has not been right this season IMO, so IF we can get in a good new manager then I am excited about that.

I am not a spiteful person by nature so will say thanks for 55 Stevie but we need to look to the future now.  

It’s more the right manager than just being good .Pedro at some point was a good manager but a million miles away from being right for us .

The Staff coming in will be just as crucial if not more .