*****Official Rangers v Hibs League Cup SF Match Thread*****

.Williamson.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I can't wait until we are finished from the James Tavernier era.

Ryan Jack ahead of Steve Davis all day long.

Kent back to mediocracy.

And Glen Kamara is missing

I said a couple of weeks ago, he's far too placid to be our Captain. His lethargy is seeping round the squads mentality too. There's just no fight from a large majority of our squad. 

Terrible first half but I hope the players realise their Rangers careers are on the line and start playing like it.

Right now if I was Gio, I would genuinely be thinking of replacing most of this team even if it was youth players at least they would show some passion and play quicker than the walking football we've endure in that first half.

Both fullbacks poor, Davis back to 5 yard sideways passing and fucking that up too. Morelos offering nothing again while Sakala bang in form stuck on the bench. Gio really needs to fucking shake this team up, far too many in the starting line up miles away from any sort of consistency.

If this shower of shite can't motivate themselves to win these games and secure a cup final against a subpar celtic team, then they simply shouldn't be here.

Whole defense is shocking. It's been clear all season Barisic is miles off it and Bassey should be first choice left back. Tav really does need stripped of the captain's armband. Not only is he failing to get a grip of the team, he's absolutely dreadful and it stops him getting dropped. 

Goldson is an absolute donkey and always has been, Helander covered him more times than I can remember last season. He can't commit to the team with a new contract so just drop him.

Absolute sickener.

5 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Easy to blame this on Gerrard leaving, I doubt that’s helped, but this has been coming all season. 

Gerrard deserves his share. But these players also deserve blame.

This is nothing new this season or in the cups. 

Our backline is horrendous and sooner or later a team was going to take chances. 

You would think this squad would be desperate to impress the new manager. Only impression they will have given gio is he'll need to move them on. 

Hope he's walked into that dressing room and tore them to pieces