*****Official Rangers v Sparta Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Big Al 55 said:

Brilliant, is there more chance of winning conference league though?

Could not give  fuck. Conference is conference. But yeah we are making potentially more money plus the Tims loyal fans uptake for the games will be heroic according to the Scottish press and in reality will be pitiful!

5 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Enjoying your seat tour. Sat in all our stands over the time myself but does give you a different view of the game for sure. When I had a season ticket Copland front but been all over Ibrox.

I’ve never sat in the Main Stand. It never even occurred to me before. Broomloan Rear and the SJ a few times before getting the season tickets in CF.

32 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Frustrating AF as it’s Thanksgiving here in the States so had to miss the whole match as my wife decided to host this year and the match fell right during dinner. 😫😫😫😫😫

Delighted at that result though and the Leverkusen one as well. MUCH more like it!

ron-weasley-sort-out-her-priorities.gif

Superb result still a bit flat at times tonight albeit it should have been a mauling given the missed chances that would have ensured a more comfortable lead when we needed it.

A good team performance tonight and the  support got behind them at times Aribo and Kent were trying too hard rather than the simple ball in passing or burying it hopefully Gio sees that in what he's outlined in terms of passing more quickly .

Roll on Sunday.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I’ve never sat in the Main Stand. It never even occurred to me before. Broomloan Rear and the SJ a few times before getting the season tickets in CF.

Thats when I met Sean Connery at the Ibrox tournament, I posted the signed programme on here at the time of Sean's passing. One of my favourite things, that I know I have said before, was my wee pal not knowing what to say to Connery and coming out with... My gran loves all your films😃

Connerys face drop was great and David Murray had a smirk.

49 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Frustrating AF as it’s Thanksgiving here in the States so had to miss the whole match as my wife decided to host this year and the match fell right during dinner. 😫😫😫😫😫

Delighted at that result though and the Leverkusen one as well. MUCH more like it!

I’m also in the us told my wife to wait until after the game before we had thanksgiving.   Put your foot down mate your wife will probably like it.   💪

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great night, we should have scored a few more goals but will take that performance no problem. 

Delighted for Alfredo. :alfie:

Sitting in the East Enclosure I doubt many of us realised that Allan McG had made these saves, it just looked a real lucky escape of some kind from that distance. It will be good to see them at some point.

Absolutely delighted for Gio and his staff and well done to the players for responding so well after Sunday, still much to improve on, but I believe that our new manager will make a huge difference to the team once he has some more time to work with the players he has, and maybe a couple in when the window opens.    

steve-carell.gif

41 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Could not give  fuck. Conference is conference. But yeah we are making potentially more money plus the Tims loyal fans uptake for the games will be heroic according to the Scottish press and in reality will be pitiful!

Yes I understand that, but conference league or not I’d like a UEFA trophy.