***** The Champions v Motherwell*****

falkirkNS

Time and time again we fuck up and let paedos got closer and closer until at the end they got ahead of us and we are still the gift that keeps giving. Goldson is lucky everyone else had a great game on thursday, but my god get him to fuck. And send that useless Kamara with him. 93rd minute, when we are chasing a winner, and he plays low balls on the side, every fuckin time. Unbelievable. No excuse not to turn up, after such a great european night on thursday, against that ridiculous mob Motherwell. Absolute disgrace. 

I don’t think the result today was about bottle. It was about being tactically inept. We were cruising in the first half. They made 3 changes which totally changed the game and we struggled to break them down and get back to playing fluently. Not only that, we only made one change ourselves. Massive vote of no confidence in those on the bench??? Either way, the blame lies at Gio’s door today for me.

At 2-0 it was literally a case of how many are we going to take off their goal difference. 

I cannot believe we have dropped points after that. 

Listen, we've been done with another offside as well but this defence needs sorting big time. The last 4 goals have been Sunday league stuff. Even the stuff we cleared, it was pure panic. 

How long does Goldson get away with this shite ? Consistently costs us goals , is an absolute bombscare and is the first name on the team sheet. The guy gifted the Germans two goals midweek and hardly any cunt gave him any kind of criticism. Biggest bottle merchant we have had for years and the sooner hes out of the club the better.