*****The official Rangers v Crvena zvezda match thread*****

G.E.C.

Fantastic result and a great performance from the team 

At times our slack play allowed them to have a go and they were very good going forward a mix of poor marking at times gave them a run on us a few times making parts of the first and second half a bit hairy at times .

If Jack conceded a penalty then Ryan Kent  should have had one for the same offence against him where there was far more of a pull back still not convinced by Jack's having saw the replay albeit from a shitty angle and position it looked like a dive from the cunt I had the same thoughts at the game .

All eyes on Sunday and then next Thursday there's no reason that team should fear or be overawed by the cunts in this league never mind going into a Euro tie with the advantage we've made .

Tonight should be the turning point for us that was another seismic result .

Just now, Willis said:

I was about to send this to the Mrs then I remembered saying to her that Shagger was finished in Europe after their disallowed goal, and she disagreed. So now if I send it I've got to admit she was right and I dont think I can bring myself to do it tbh

Do it Bro let the Mrs win this one and send it, be worth it in the long run👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

I was about to send this to the Mrs then I remembered saying to her that Shagger was finished in Europe after their disallowed goal, and she disagreed. So now if I send it I've got to admit she was right and I dont think I can bring myself to do it tbh

No surrender