Europa Money.

1 minute ago, JM1872 said:

I make it £7.5m in prize money alone. I’d estimate about £3m in ticket sales before costs from the group games and then about £1.6m each from the Dortmund & game tonight. Not counting hospitality etc & additional sponsorship/broadcasting income. Probably heading for about £15m in revenue before costs.

Add in some TV cash too .The money has been well earned .

46 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I’m sure I saw we’re on course to make 20m in total that was up to the Red Star game so looking like fingers crossed another 3/4m on top that 

Id love to see the breakdown on that. But drawing teams like Dortmund will probably get us good tv cash? Dont know how it works..

1 hour ago, JM1872 said:

I make it £7.5m in prize money alone. I’d estimate about £3m in ticket sales before costs from the group games and then about £1.6m each from the Dortmund & game tonight. Not counting hospitality etc & additional sponsorship/broadcasting income. Probably heading for about £15m in revenue before costs.

Surely ticket sales are more? 

30 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Surely ticket sales are more? 

Being conservative mate. Can’t really remember the pricing from group stages and cbf looking it up. Probably is - which is even better. Would be somewhere between 3-4m anyway unless prices were higher than I care to remember.

12 hours ago, JM1872 said:

Being conservative mate. Can’t really remember the pricing from group stages and cbf looking it up. Probably is - which is even better. Would be somewhere between 3-4m anyway unless prices were higher than I care to remember.

£120 for the 3 match package.

Your probably looking at around 2 million before costs in ticket sales, £45 a pop last night for adults which will be the majority of tickets no doubt, sure it was still about £30 for a concession as well, if we get through to the next round I imagine we will see a slight increase in ticket pricing. 

7 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Your probably looking at around 2 million before costs in ticket sales, £45 a pop last night for adults which will be the majority of tickets no doubt, sure it was still about £30 for a concession as well, if we get through to the next round I imagine we will see a slight increase in ticket pricing. 

£33 for a concession + the usual £1

6 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

That won't win us the league.

Wasn’t the OP talking about the Europa? If we won the Europa we’d be in the CL anyway.

Anyhoo, we don’t even need 6 wins. Just lose next by 2 or less, score 1 more than opposition over the next two rounds, then score 1 more in the final. Sorted! 😜