Ryan Jack

RangersMedia

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I honestly can't believe how good he has been since he has come back from a long-term, serious injury. When he plays well, the whole team plays well - he's so important, especially when we don't have Davis's control and football IQ in there. 

Just hope he can stay fit for every game in the run-in. 

See if he'd been fit his entire time with us. We'd have been strolling games. 

We were getting exposed when Jack went off.

The midfield for the rest of the season has to be Jack, Kamara & Lundstram.

This pushes Aribo out wide which isn't his best position but still dangerous. Arfield for me is a bench player.

Jack is key to winning the league.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Can get that idea so far in the bin

It's 2 meaningless friendlies for Scotland and he has barely kicked a ball all season for us due to fucking annoying injuries

Be playing 180 mins while Callum McGregor gets a wee rest for the run in. 

8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

If these are meaningless friendlies, were well within our right to ask him to be removed especially with his injury record and volume of meaningful games coming up.

I cannot see this not being discussed with us first before Ryan being included in the squad.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Can get that idea so far in the bin

It's 2 meaningless friendlies for Scotland and he has barely kicked a ball all season for us due to fucking annoying injuries

Yeah, I'm not anti Scotland the way many are, but on this occasion fuck that.

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, I'm not anti Scotland the way many are, but on this occasion fuck that.

To be clear, I (and, I suspect, many others) are not “anti Scotland”.

But we can’t get behind an organisation who despise our club and whose sole purpose appears to be looking after the interests of our bitter rivals.

I was a regular at Hampden and still have my World Cup strip from Argentina 1978. Hardly missed a Scotland match at that time but the senior levels of the Scottish game have become utterly infested with people, still grieving that we survived.

Apart from the fact that Jack himself might regret missing out on a cap (assuming he is proud to wear the jersey), I see no reason that we should put any of our players at risk at a critical stage of the season.

Fuck the SFA and Fuck the SPFL while you’re at it.

Pro-Scotland but anti-Rangers haters.

9 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

To be clear, I (and, I suspect, many others) are not “anti Scotland”.

But we can’t get behind an organisation who despise our club and whose sole purpose appears to be looking after the interests of our bitter rivals.

I was a regular at Hampden and still have my World Cup strip from Argentina 1978. Hardly missed a Scotland match at that time but the senior levels of the Scottish game have become utterly infested with people, still grieving that we survived.

Apart from the fact that Jack himself might regret missing out on a cap (assuming he is proud to wear the jersey), I see no reason that we should put any of our players at risk at a critical stage of the season.

Fuck the SFA and Fuck the SPFL while you’re at it.

Pro-Scotland but anti-Rangers haters.

We've been over all of those reasons ad nauseam. Anti Scotland is the shorthand for all of that.