Gio Discussion Thread

stevemac

10 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

He wont be going anywhere.

Last years European run and Scottish cup has gave him time.

The board will be looking at Injuries also and that will go in his favour.

Gio will be here at the end of the world cup break and i cannot see it any other way.

The credit for last season has well and truly run out. 

Injuries are not an excuse for the board to use either. Even if our squad is fully fit, gio will still play the exact same way. He's showing he won't change. 

If he's still here after the break the season will just continue downhill.

That run up to the taigs at Ibrox. No chance a Gio lead side will take maximum points. 

He's got to go now. If he's not removed then it's the clearest sign this board don't want to pay him off. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The credit for last season has well and truly run out. 

Injuries are not an excuse for the board to use either. Even if our squad is fully fit, gio will still play the exact same way. He's showing he won't change. 

If he's still here after the break the season will just continue downhill.

That run up to the taigs at Ibrox. No chance a Gio lead side will take maximum points. 

He's got to go now. If he's not removed then it's the clearest sign this board don't want to pay him off. 

I don’t think his credit has ran out. I find it incredible how a manager who got us to a European final can become so disliked in a short space of time.

I keep saying it. Not backing him has lead to where we are. 

1 hour ago, Madina said:

Heard his interview on the way home. The guy knows his time is up. Uninspiring, boring prick. 9 points behind and the Christmas decorations arent even up it. Get to fck

I think we all agree change is needed, calling the Rangers manager a prick is fucking ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Stubbs said:

I don’t think his credit has ran out. I find it incredible how a manager who got us to a European final can become so disliked in a short space of time.

Get to fuck Declan.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Stubbs said:

Well you're wired to the fucking moon then :confused: The EL run was last season, that's done now, the sooner everyone gets that out their heads the better. 

This season is a clusterfuck thus far, injuries permitting or not! 

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Well you're wired to the fucking moon then :confused: The EL run was last season, that's done now, the sooner everyone gets that out their heads the better. 

This season is a clusterfuck thus far, injuries permitting or not! 

mate he is a bheast he will be banned soon. 

36 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Gio will be here at the end of the world cup break and i cannot see it any other way.

The league is finished and we're not even half way through November. How the board can spin any justification for that is beyond me. 

38 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Only reason I think he might get sacked is the fans are absolutely gunning for the board as well and they will think sacrificing Gio will get them on the fans good books again for the AGM. 

But even then, I don't truly believe that. If Gio is still in charge for our next fixture I genuinely won't be surprised at all. We are an utter shiteshow of a club currently, the board are too stubborn and egotistical to act upon it and the fans are too scared to protest as it's 'not the Rangers way'.

31 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

He’s still here🤦‍♂️
fuck off now

You’re like most of us, mate.

Just keep dropping in here to see if the bastard has gone yet.

I loved him as a player and it really annoys me that I now despise a guy who I admired so much.

Really wish he didn’t make me feel this way.