Farewell Shagger

Gio showed class by bringing him on at the end. Glad of how the game went to allow us to do so, deserves a great send off.

I was critical of both him and Davis when they returned, the manner in which they left still hurts, but what they’ve delivered since returning cements their status as legends for me. 

McGregor to speak to Rangers about future

FT: Rangers 2-0 Hearts

Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor refused to rule out staying on at Ibrox after his late cameo appearance.

He tells Premier Sports: Nobody said that [it was my last game for Rangers]. I'm sure I'll have a Rangers jersey on at some point in the future.

"I've not thought about it [the future]. The last few months have been hectic since the last international break. All I was focusing on was the next game. I'll speak to the club soon enough and we'll take it from there.

"I'll have a holiday and have a pre-season and we'll see how it goes."

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

McGregor to speak to Rangers about future

FT: Rangers 2-0 Hearts

Rangers goalkeeper Allan McGregor refused to rule out staying on at Ibrox after his late cameo appearance.

He tells Premier Sports: Nobody said that [it was my last game for Rangers]. I'm sure I'll have a Rangers jersey on at some point in the future.

"I've not thought about it [the future]. The last few months have been hectic since the last international break. All I was focusing on was the next game. I'll speak to the club soon enough and we'll take it from there.

"I'll have a holiday and have a pre-season and we'll see how it goes."

Maybe it was all misunderstood and he needed to get on to get a winners medal 😂